Chapter 4 - I've always louvred you

You wake up the next morning to Spencers alarm blaring what can only be described as the most annoying sound on the planet. He sighs loudly next to you and you almost forget that you're sharing a bed.

"My god, what is that sound?" you groan, pulling the covers up above your head to shield yourself from the sunlight shining in between the cracked curtains. 

"I make sure my alarm is the loudest, most jarring sound offered so that I am guaranteed to get out of bed to turn it off" he replies, lifting himself off of the bed and walking to the dresser to turn off the wretched sound. 

I throw my feet over the side of the bed and move to open the curtains more to let the natural sunlight in to illuminate the room. I look over at the clock that sits on my bedside table and notice its 6 am. god that's early

"Why are we being woken up at the crack of dawn, spence?" you ask, still wiping the sleep from your eyes. 

"I wanted" he turns towards you and his eyes rake down the front of your body, stopping on your breasts for a moment. He shakes his head as if to knock himself out of his own thoughts and continues looking at the ground "I wanted to be the first ones to the Louvre". 

You catch the tail end of him checking you out and your lips turn up at the corners. naughty boy. He couldn't even look at you this morning without getting flustered and you suddenly remembered what happened last night. 

"Ugh, fine we can all trek over to the Louvre. I wouldn't mind seeing the Mona Lisa." you respond as you head towards the bathroom, hands full of your outfit for the day. 

You look back towards him and point "At some point I want to do some shopping" he smiles back and you enter the bathroom without another word. 

You begin your morning routine, washing your face with your slew of skin care products and prepping for your makeup. You pull your outfit up off of the counter and look at it. You planned to wear a cute coffee colored corduroy dress that complimented your skin tone perfectly. Beneath that you would wear black tights to keep your legs a bit warmer and black chunky boots you'd recently purchased from Steve Madden. You loved that the boots were heeled because they gave you an extra inch or two in height, you were always a bit self conscious about being shorter than everyone else. You pull on the tights and move to the dress next, realizing that the zipper goes up further than you're able to reach yourself. You decide to have a little fun with Spencer. 

"Hey Spence?" you yell from the bathroom, slowly pushing the door so it's cracked open. You push your head out and you see him sitting on the edge of the bed already dressed, looking at you with his head cocked to the side. 

"Can you help me zip my dress? It's too high up" you ask in the sweetest, most innocent voice you can muster. You've always thought your voice was deep compared to other girls but in some ways you liked it. You hoped it was more like a ~sexy Brooke Davis~ (One tree hill) voice and less of a Tina from bobs burgers voice. 

You see his eyes flick from you to the door and back to you. He quickly stands and makes his way over to the bathroom. 

"Uh, yeah, uh, s-sure" he stutters and places his shaky hands on the zipper that sits near the curve of your ass. He begins tugging up and watch in the mirror as his cheeks flush and he scans every inch of your backside. You're not wearing a bra with this dress since it's tight enough and you know he notices. He finally finishes zipping you up and awkwardly stands, unsure of what to do next until you speak. A devilish grin crosses your face as you attempt something you've been thinking about. 

"Thank you, doctor." you say seductively and his breath hitches in his throat. You see a twinkle in his eye that wasn't there before. Well, well, well, he has a kink for being called doctor. I wonder what else he's hiding. 

He coughs to cover his obvious arousal and quickly turns and leaves the bathroom. 

"We better get going if we want to make it there before all the tourists." he quickly shouts from around the corner as I come out of the bathroom. 

"I was done anyway, how do I look?" you ask honestly. 

You lock eyes for a brief moment and his eyes shift to your clothes quickly as you sit in silence.

"You.. you look g-good. Nice." he finally spits out. "Let's go."

The ride to the Louvre is uneventful, just you and Spencer in a taxi sitting in silence. None of the others wanted to join due to how early Spencer had made you get up to go. It was their vacation too, you weren't going to force them into doing what you (or in this case spence) wanted to do. Plus you know Penelope and Derek were going to be nursing one hell of a hangover this morning whenever they finally drag their asses out of bed. 

You arrive to the Louvre and it is just as gorgeous as in the pictures. You get in line for tickets and Spencer so graciously buys you your ticket despite your protests. 

"Be careful Spence, if I didn't know any better I'd say this was a date!" you joke, still trying to play with him. 

"Wh-what?!" he asks, his face looks genuinely scared, like I'd just told him Santa wasn't real. 

"Relax, I'm joking" you respond, and his face relaxes slightly but he still refuses to look you in the eye. He starts to the inside of the museum and you follow close behind, you know he will be an excellent tour guide, eidetic memory and all. 

"Did you know that it would take you 100 days to see every piece of art in the Louvre if you spent 30 seconds at each piece?" he starts spouting off facts about different pieces and you think now this is the Spencer I know and love

"I don't have 100 days to kill, so just show me the highlights?" you ask, and Spencer nods his head obliging and leading the way to the first area he wants to show you. 

You walk for what feels like hours, chatting about different art pieces until you remember you really wanted to see the Mona Lisa, you can't leave without seeing that!

"Spence, can we go see the Mona Lisa next?" you ask, grabbing his hand and stopping him from walking any further. 

"Sure. Did you know that the Mona Lisa is one of the most famous pieces in this whole place, so much so that it's protected with bullet proof glass and its own bodyguards?" he asks, getting back into his rhythm of fact-spouting that you love about him.

"I did not." You glance to your left as he leads you to another room with a huge crowd of people lined up. "Is that it over there? It's so tiny!" you exclaim, squinting your eyes for emphasis.

"Most people think it's bigger than it really is, it's only 21x30 inches!" he says proudly as if he was waiting for me to notice so he could correct me. 

We finally get to the front of the group of tourists and have a clear view of her. I've never much been into art but this piece really did move me. I see myself in her. She has a sort of sadness to her that I know all too well. 

Spencer's hand on my waist pulls me out of my thoughts. He's keeping me close so I don't get lost in the crowd but his touch ignites a fire within me that now needs to be fed. I wasn't planning on making a move so soon, but now I may have to speed things up, I can't last like this all day.