Chapter 14 - Paris is for lovers

*Content warning:  public sex/voyeurism (kinda/not really but pretty damn close), daddy kink*

The next few days were spent soaking up all the culture that Paris had to offer. You and Spencer wandered the streets until the early morning sun began to rise, watching and listening to all the people around you. It's so crazy to think that each person you see on the street is on their own journey through life, carving their own path with each decision made. Everyone has their own struggles and their own problems, all living and working at the same time as you though you would never meet most of them. You wondered if you'd ever played a part in someones story without realizing it. These thoughts made you feel so small in the big world that has yet to be discovered. 

One morning you were sitting on the balcony of your hotel room watching the sun rise after spending all night roaming with Spencer. The peaceful serenity of the city at dawn was unlike any other. As the light began to increase, you felt arms wrap around you from behind and you laid your hands on top of them, rubbing them soothingly. Spencer's body kept you protected and warm from the chill of the morning air and you felt safer than you ever had before. He didn't say anything, just stood with you and embraced the new day as you inhaled the sweet scent of him.

Once the sun was completely up, Paris drenched in warm, bright sunlight, you both moved back inside the small but cozy room. You'd been up now for over 20 hours and you were beginning to feel it. That is, until Spencer decided he was wide awake...

As you leaned over to take off your boots you were met with something pressed against your back. You finished removing your shoes and stood up, now fully pressed against Spencer's front. 

"What are you up to?" you asked, not moving from your place. You could feel his erection pressing into your lower back as he got even closer, your once tired body electrified by his touch.

"I just want to show my beautiful girlfriend how much she means to me" he responded, taking his hands and running them up and down your forearms, giving you goosebumps. "Any objections?"

You couldn't form words quick enough, so you just spun your body around and nodded furiously. You began pushing him backwards so his calves met the foot of the bed and he sat on the edge. You straddled his thighs and leaned in, closing the gap between you two and kissing him with all the emotion you could. His hands reached up to massage your breasts and a small moan left your mouth, allowing him access with his tongue which he used to deepen the kiss. Lost in the kiss between you two you didn't even realize he had removed your bottom half and his as well. He pulled away for a moment to lift your shirt off and you removed his in turn. This small break allowed an idea to sneak into your mind. You'd always wanted to try something... and this may prove to be the perfect time. You weren't sure if Spencer would be on board, but you trusted him to tell you if he wasn't. 

As if he could sense your sudden inhibitions he gently cupped your face with both hands and forced you to look in his eyes. 

"Everything okay?" he asked, his eyes searching yours.

"Yeah, I just thought we could try something."

"Anything, y/n"

And with that you stood, now fully naked, and began walking towards the sliding door that led to the balcony. He remained sitting on the edge of the bed, brows furrowed in confusion. When you slid the door open and took a step outside, his eyes widened in realization. 

There were balconies on either side of yours, but you had yet to see anyone on them the entire trip nor did you think anyone would be out on them this early in the morning. As you stepped out into the air the breeze made your nipples harden and you took a sharp breath in. Being naked outdoors was different, but freeing. Your room was so many floors up nobody could possibly see unless they had binoculars and were specifically looking for you.