Chapter 16 - the proposition

You and Spencer spent the next few days avoiding Emily as much as possible. Ever since she had basically admitted to watching you two have sex you couldn't bare to look her in the eyes. She sensed it and was giving you two some space as well, much to the confusion of Derek and Penelope. 

This morning at breakfast everyone decided to get together since we spend most of the day doing our own things. 

"So y/n, Spencer, how are our two lovebirds on this fine morning?" Derek asked smiling as he grabbed another piece of toast from the center of the table.

You smirked and looked to Spencer on your right, his eyes meeting yours and a small blush rising to his face. 

"We're great" you responded simply, tucking back into your omelet. 

"And what have you two been up to?"

At this question the memories of that night at the club came rushing back, heat immediately rising to your face. Spencer coughed loudly and uncomfortably, clearly he was thinking the same thing. You looked up and met eyes with Emily who had yet to speak over breakfast. She gave you a small smile and pretended not to notice anything. 

"Just sightseeing and trying all the food, you know, the usual" Spencer answered for you when he noticed your flustered state. You gave him a small nod of thanks. 

"I hope y'all are taking full advantage of the city of looooove and getting it on all the time" he said and you nearly choke on your coffee while Penelope bursts out laughing next to Derek. You glance at Spencer who stifles a chuckle and then over to Emily who is trying not to laugh as well. 

"Okay" you huff, "On that note, I think it is time for us to head out for the day" you stand, grabbing Spencer's arm and leading him away with you after throwing some money down on the table. 

You get a good distance away before Spencer finally speaks, stopping you in your tracks on a side street.

"You know he's just joking around right" he asks you, eyes searching your own, a small frown on his face.

"I know Spence, I'm just still not over the other night" 

"What, Emily seeing us?" 

"Yes!" you exclaim "I'm so embarrassed!" 

"Why?? Honestly, it was really hot. If anything I bet she has more respect for us now." he tells you, moving his body to be directly in front of you.

"How are you so cool about this? I would've thought you'd have been so awkward about sex"

"Just because I don't choose to plaster my sex life on the front page of the paper doesn't mean I'm embarrassed.. it's just nobody's business but mine" he explains 

You'd have never thought you would be the one who was embarrassed about all this, but Spencer is showing you sides of himself recently that surprise you (in a good way). You two walked back to the hotel together in comfortable silence, you thinking more about your situation and beginning to move past it. That is, until you saw a sticky note on the door of your hotel room. You reached up and grabbed it off the door to read it, Spencer peering over your shoulder. 

Y/N and Spencer - 

Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, that was never my intention. I just want things to go back to normal, I miss you both. 

xox Emily 

"She's apologizing, I think we can all move past it" Spencer said when he finished reading the note 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I think I was just over reacting. She made a joke to me about getting in on it and I don't know -" you pull out your key card and unlock the door, crossing the threshold and entering the room.

"W-what" Spencer stuttered, following behind you and closing the door. 

"What?" 

"She said she wanted in?" 

"Well yeah as a joke I'm sure she could tell I was uncomfortable" you explain 

"Oh yeah, of course" he says in a hushed tone, a bit of a frown creeping onto his face as he turned his head towards the floor.

Why is he acting sad? Unless..

"Is that .... is that something that you would want? Her to be involved?" you ask, a thick silence suddenly clouding the air as he pondered what you had just asked him.

After what felt like hours he finally managed to string together words. 

"Maybe" he squeaked out, face turning a dark shade of red. 

"Baby, why didn't you tell me about this?" you ask, moving to sit on the bed and patting the spot next to you for him to come sit. 

He plops down next to you on the bed after crossing the room.

"I was embarrassed" 

"You never need to be embarrassed with me, I've tried out some of my fantasies with you, I would extend that same courtesy to you." you tell him, rubbing soft circles on his back with your right hand.

"So, that's something you'd be interested in trying? I wasn't sure if you were into that or if you wanted to or --" 

you cut him off  "Baby, yes. It's never come up before but I enjoy being with both women and men and Emily is beautiful, so of course I would be willing to give it a shot if everyone consented and wanted to" 

He leaned his head on your shoulder and his big brown eyes looked up at you, full of love. His face had a contented smile on it and his eyes fluttered shut as you continued rubbing a pattern onto his lower back. You sat together, just enjoying each other's company, for nearly an hour. 

"Alright Spence, let's get up and get moving for the day." you tell him, taking control of the situation. You didn't want to waste any daylight.

He groaned and pushed against you, not wanting to get up.

"If you get up right now, I'll mention to Emily what we talked about.."

And just like that Spencer had never moved quicker in his life. He quickly bounded up from the bed and into the bathroom to freshen up before you two hit the town to do some more exploring. You chuckle to yourself and sigh... this was going to be interesting. 

____________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry guys this was a little bit of a filler chapter because I don't have the time to get into more but next chapter will be Emily spence and y/n dont worry ;))))) anyways hope ur monday is going amazing and thank u so much for 1.5k on this fic! hope to keep making spicy chapters.

xo jess