To the Rescue {Isaac Lahey}

{TWU Imagine} 

(A/n: Okay, so I know the titles a little cringy, but I promise you that this is adorable!)

~

A party at Lydia's house was nothing new for anyone. Music was loud, teens were drinking, and everyone was either dancing or jumping into the pool. It was pretty chaotic and not 100% Y/n's place to be.

She was here because a friend dragged her to it, telling her that she needed to 'stop being a bum' and to 'get out of the house.' Y/n rejected the offer several times but still had no luck. Her friend had picked her up at 6:30 pm on the dot and they drove to the party. Once they arrived, her friend had left her at the door to go socialize with her more popular friends and to go see Lydia.

Y/n awkwardly stood at the door before walking further in the house, pushing past some sweaty teenagers that wreaked of B.O and alcohol. Once she pushed past the main crowd, she noticed that she was now in the dining room. She saw that there was punch and she filled a glass to have something to do.

After finishing the punch, she threw her cup away and went outside to look for her friend. Seeing that there was just as much of a party outside than there was inside, it was difficult to spot her at first. But when she did, she saw that her friend was sitting on some random guy's lap, making out with him. Sighing to herself, she walked over to the corner and leaned against the wall.

Y/n looked around the party and just watched as everyone had fun. She never really went to parties at all, but her best friend was one of the most popular girls in school, so it was very difficult to avoid these things.

After a few moments to herself, she felt a presence next to her.

"Hey baby," he slurred. Y/n could instantly smell the scent of alcohol coming off of him. The guy placed his hands on her hips and quickly pulled her closer.

"You are so fine, I just wanna," he leaned close to try and kiss her but she pushed his face away.

"Please get off of me," she said, trying not to cause a scene.

"What, do you not want me that bad? Mwah mwah mwah." he slurred again, making kissy noises.

"Please stop it!" she said a bit louder, attempting to pry his hands from her hips.

On the other side of the yard, Isaac Lahey leaned against a wall, bored out of his mind. Derek had told him to come to this party to keep an eye on Lydia and he was practically falling asleep here. He focused his hearing on the party to try and hear Lydia but ended up hearing someone else.

"Please stop it!" He heard a girl cry. Issac frantically looked around the party until he saw where and who the cry for help was coming from. He then heard her cry again, and that gave him just the right hint to look in the right direction. He saw a girl that looked around his age leaning against a wall, and a guy that had his hands on her hips. Isaac watched as the girl tried to pry his hands from her hips with no success.

He thought to himself, trying to come up with a plan that wouldn't make a scene. After a few seconds, a lightbulb went off in his head as he rushed to the punch table and filled a glass. He then walked over to the girl, who was still trying to get this guy away from her.

"Seriously, please knock it off," she said when she finally pried his hands off of her, putting some distance between them.

"Or what?" He smirked, attempting to move in again when someone appeared next to Y/n, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Hey babe, I here's that punch that you wanted." Isaac smiled at her, handing her the glass. She looked at him for a moment and then caught on to what the dirty blonde haired boy was doing.