Together Again {Sam Winchester}

{SPN imagine}

{A/n: This imagine contains ZERO spoilers for SPN! Please do not comment any spoilers for the benefit of the people who have not seen it yet! (specifically S15) Enjoy the imagine!}

{A/n: Hey besties, it's been a hot minute. I know this is a really long imagine but hopefully, it makes up for lost time :) Anyways, I finished Supernatural, that was not fun -_- I cried a lot. I also started, finished, and started Rewatching Outer Banks in the span of a week! So hopefully I can get some OBX imagines written at some point!

To be honest, I haven't had the motivation to write for this book, but it's slow coming. I've been focusing on my other ideas, writing for them here and there.

I would also like to mention that me, @saltyackles67 , and a few other authors have started a book together called Shitty Writes. It mimics terrible fanfiction if you would like to got check it out, it's pretty funny!

Anyways, hope you enjoy the imagine, and I hope I can start publishing more stuff soon!}

~

The tires screeched to a halt against the wet pavement, parking in front of an abandoned building. The doors clicked as three sets of boots stepped out of the 1967 Chevy impala and hit the ground beneath.

"Alright, this looks about right." The eldest Winchester said, looking around as he used his keys to unlock the trunk, lifting the top to reveal various amounts of blades, guns, stakes, and bullets. He pulled three machetes from their covers and handed two of them out to Sam and Bobby.

"Okay, Bobby and I will go in, machetes blazin', we'll kick some vampire ass, find her, then come back out. You stay out here in case there are any stragglers or if she breaks free. Capiche?" Dean pointed to his younger brother, attempting to keep him outside.

Sam never enjoyed it when Dean treated him like a child that couldn't defend himself. He clenched his jaw and shook his head, irritated that his brother would want to bench him at such a desperate time. "Dean this is Y/n we're talking about! I have to find her." he raised his voice, arguing back.

Dean never liked Sam running head-on into danger, whether it was a regular case, or something much more than that. He never wanted to see his brother hurt. This was a different type of hurt that Sam felt however, more emotional than physical. "Sammy, I said you're staying out here and that's final. I promise that I'll bring her back to you," he reassured his brother, patting him on the shoulder..

Sam glanced towards Bobby, trying to get some sort of back up, only to receive a shrug, and a look that said, 'Don't look at me, this is between you two.' The younger Winchester reluctantly accepted the fact that he was going into the building and nodded his head. "Go."

Bobby and Dean shot a head nod back before they both jogged to the entrance, taking out their flashlights and holding their machetes close as they entered.

~

What sounded like water dripped from the ceiling and into a small puddle on the floor. A terrible smell filled her nose. It smelled like death. With a disgusted look on her face, she attempted to open her eyes, her vision slightly blurry and sensitive to the bright light. It was when she was finally aware of her surroundings that she felt the pain. The whole right side of her face ached and throbbed, making her head pound.

"I'm going to ask you this one more time," a deep voice had said from the shadows. "What have the Winchesters done with the Alpha?" It was then that Y/n remembered what happened.

She was just on a simple hunting trip, a nest of vampires. When she arrived, she called Sam and Dean for backup, but before she could hang up the phone, she was ambushed by the vampires and taken to wherever the nest was. An abandoned building, out of reach from civilization.