Training {Derek Hale}

{TWU Imagine}

{A/n: In this imagine you are a werewolf as well}

~

"Come on Derek, I'll just observe from the sidelines, I swear," Y/n begged as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Are you sure you just want to make sure Erica doesn't make a move on me?" He raised an eyebrow, placing his hands on her hips.

"Believe me when I tell you I'm not that insecure. Erica's pretty and all, but I know you only have eyes for me," she smirked, pecking his lips. Derek finally rolled his eyes and sighed, "Alright, you can come." She immediately kissed his cheek, spitting out a million 'thank yous' before racing out of their house and into his car. Derek chuckled at his girlfriend's actions as he walked out the door, locking it behind him. He walked to the car and sat in the driver's seat.

"Ready?" he asked, turning to Y/n. "Yup," she replied, lacing her fingers with his as he drove to their destination.

~

Y/n followed closely behind Derek as they made their way underground. It was dark until they reached a fairly bright place. To her, it looked like an abandoned subway station, the old subway giving it away.

"So this is where you always disappear to then, huh?" she smirked, looking around. "It's the only secluded area that keeps those two from drawing attention," he answered, pointing to Isaac and Erica, who were sitting on the broken subway bus.

"Okay, well, I'm going to be over there," she pointed to a few stone steps, "observing. But if I do see anything that could use more than observing, then I'm breaking out the claws and having some real fun."

"Y/n.." Derek groaned at her joke.

"Kidding, unless," she smirked, walking over to the steps. Derek walked closer to the two newbie werewolves to tell them what they'd be starting out with today.

"Hey, Derek, who's the chick?" Issac asked, nudging his head towards Y/n on the steps.

"Don't even think about it Lahey!" she hollered, not looking up from her cell phone. Erica laughed at Isaac's embarrassment before they began.

~

"Again," Derek said, throwing Isaac into the broken subway bus. Y/n cringed at how bad they were at this whole sneaking up thing. Both werewolves have been thrown more times than she could count. She drew a heavy sigh, getting everyone's attention.

"Something wrong?" Erica asked with annoyance.

"Wow, at least we know she's brave," Y/n shrugged, standing up. "It's just, I've been observing like Derek asked me to and I couldn't help but notice that you guys aren't doing this right."

"So you can do this better?" Erica challenged, placing a hand on her hip. Y/n jumped off of the steps and went to the beginning of this obstacle course thing that Derek was having them do.

"Now, the trick is the element of surprise." She said with a straight face. With one swift move, she jumped through the course in a breeze and jumped onto Derek, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"You know, this blood-stained tank top makes you look ten times hotter," she whispered seductively in his ear, running her fingers through his hair. Derek kept a hard stare on her, but as soon as she saw her window, she took it. Y/n pulled her weight and used her werewolf strength to catch him off guard, pulling him to the ground.

"See, surprise." she shrugged, standing up and brushing off her jeans before sticking a hand out to pull him up.

"Okay, so all we gotta do is seduce him and he'll fall to the ground," Isaac said with sarcasm, earning a laugh from Erica.

"No, what I'm saying is, that's how Derek becomes off guard with me. I'm saying that you guys need to find what works for you," she said as she turned to kiss him. The kiss surprised him a little because he didn't expect her to do that right then and there.

He stuck a finger in her belt loop, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. Y/n moved a hand to his bicep and another to the back of his neck. When Isaac tried to get their attention, Derek held up his hand, gesturing for him to 'hold on.' Erica rolled her eyes, but no one could see it.

She finally pulled away and went about everything as if it were normal.

"Okay, go again," she ordered. "I have a feeling we're going to be here much longer than we planned."