Prologue

"LUKE!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!"

Every one had to do a double take. They all thought the same thing at the exact same time as that phrase was ringing throughout camp, 'what did he do now?!' Luke Castellan, one of the hottest guys in camp, could have anyone he wanted. He's been on many quests, helped in 2 wars, even after his sister in every way but blood betrayed him, he kept on going. Annabeth Chase, the traitor, but sacrificed herself in the end. She was the hero who's cursed blade shall reap, and it did. Sadly she had to die, and Luke had to watch.

Now, what did Luke do? That's the question. Let's start with the victim, Percy Jackson, the greatest hero in, well ever, he's done so much, defeated titans, giants, primordials! But, there's more than meets the eye (no pun intended) he did this all blind. Percy has been blind since he was 4, his step dad, Gabe Ugliano, threw a beer bottle in his face and the shards got into his eyes, he's seen nothing since then. He's still loyal to a fault though! Especially to his boyfriend. THAT is where we bring these 2 together, yes readers, it's Perluke!! Percy Jackson and Luke Castellan, the OTP of camp half blood AND camp Jupiter, no one messes with their relationship (they would have a VERY pissed off Aphrodite if they did) they wouldn't even want too, their perfect for each other, always will stick together through thick and thin, no matter what, I mean, they've been through TARTARUS together for chaos's sake!! Now, I know, you're probably thinking I'm gonna say "OH NO, ONE OF THEM DIES!! Guess it wasn't meant to be!🤷🏼‍♀️" no, that's not what happens, they'll stay together, and alive, don't worry, maybe.

Anyway, this story is about how their relationship grew, that's cheesy, anyway, it's about how they overcame even the worst...

Betrayal.

A/N-
Hey guys!! This is my very first FanFic, how is it? Constructive criticism is appreciated!! Hope you all enjoyed this first chapter, I'll post as often as I can, or whenever I feel like it. Also, sorry for grammar and terrible writing, this is to improve my writing skills, so I hope it's not too bad, I tried! Anyway, thank you for reading this, and if you read this much of the A/N, please make a comment of your favorite band, I'd love to hear opinions! Love y'all
~Fluffy