Chapter 19

Siddarth's pov:

Alarm sound wake me up.
I left the bed seeing time.it is already 6.
I am an early riser. I did my morning chores and changed into a sweat shirt and track pants.

I went to the gym in my college hostel.

I did various work outs for nearly one and half hour. I left the gym and went to my room to see my roommates Cum friends still sleeping.

We are a gang of four members.
That is me Siddarth, Ravi, Adarsh,Rishi.

I and adarsh are friends from childhood...... We are best buddies.

We met Ravi and Rishi in the college...... Eventually we became a group of four.

OK.... Let me give you guys my details.

I'm Siddarth Reddy. I'm 22 this year. Currently studying 4th year of MBBS in SVG medical college .

I belong to a rich family. My family consists of Dad Mom sister and my grandma.

Dad has real estate business. Mom is a home maker. Whereas my sister Priya  is studying 1st year MBBS in same college as mine.

I am 6 feet 1 inch height, with grey eyes inherited from my mom, lean yet muscular body.

I know that I'm handsome. I have been listening to that since childhood.

Well about my relationship status...... I hope it will always be empty.

You know I really hate relationship and all.

You must be wondering why..... I have a reason for that.

During my school days I had a close friend. His name is Atul.He was deeply in love with our classmate. Their both pair was like made for each other. Many used to praise them for the love they have for each other. Those days even I thought that it would be nice to have a person loving you.

But  there comes the twist. When a more richer guy comes she left Atul for that guy..... Even Atul was rich but not more than other guy. If you ask me what will you do with money with out love.......

But she broke Atul 's heart and he went into depression. That is when I decided not to fall into the crap called love.

From then I never noticed any girls and concentrated more on my studies.

Even if I belong to rich family I have learnt to be independent.

From my intermediate I stopped spending my dad's money and started earning myself.

I did many part time jobs like in coffee shops, giving home tuition etc.

I spend all my holidays working in all the odd jobs.

Even after college I sometimes  work in a restaurant  for 2 hours.

At first my dad disapproved but eventually he understood my mentality.

I don't speak unnecessarily. I am no nonsense type of guy. I really hate females when they do things to get my attention.

My friends says I am a misogynist.

I know that it's not true I just hate attention seeking bitches.

OK let's talk about my studies.

In six months I will be graduating from SVG medical college.

I have already applied for internship in this college it self.

I'm confident about by internship.
I am topper in my class so think I can hope for that.

Even if Priya and I are in same college I don't meet her often.
I want her to be more independent and also learn to live herself..... She is more of a dad's little princess.

Always in the shadow of dad.

I went to college wearing a plain white shirt and black trousers.

As I sat on my seat I saw a girl coming towards me..... God put some sense into her head.

She said "Hey Sid.... Wanna join me for a coffee? "

I said politely " No thanks I am fine. "

She came closer and raised her hand touching my biceps through the shirt.

I moved back but she continued moving forward. That pissed me of.
I said in a stern tone " Don't you understand that I said NO"

She pouted and said " Baby I like you why don't we go on a date? "

I closed my eyes and said " Get lost before I loose my mind" in a tone of finality.

She ran from there immediately. Just then my friends entered and said
" We can give you misogynist award of year easily ..."

I said " I don't hate them all, I hate only sluts"

They laughed just then ravi's phone rang.
His face is glowing..... May be it is from Akhila  our junior.

This crazy guy found himself a girl when college management sent to our juniors for interaction.

I spoke to her a couple of times.... I can see that they both love each other so much.

He went out speaking to them.

After 5 minutes he came and said
"Guys let's go out tomorrow.... I have to meet Akki as they have holidays next week all are going to their homes. "

We all agreed.

After college I went to parking and ignited my royal Enfield. It is a gift from my grandmother for my 22nd birthday which was six months ago.

I started the journey to restaurant as I was free today.

I work as waiter there. After 2 hours I left from there and came back to hostel.

As it was already dark I ate my dinner and then went to my room.

Ravi as usually talking on phone where as the other two are playing  call of duty in mobile.

I silently went and slept as I was feeling tired.

Next day  I went to gym as per my schedule.
Today there were no morning classes so we all played video games for sometime.

Then Ravi said
"Common guys let's leave.... "

We all started our journey. I and Adarsh on my bike and other two on Rishi's bike.

We reached restaurant early as there was no sign of Akhila we decided to have our lunch there itself.

After we ate our lunch we went out.... After 5 minutes he smiled over Akhila 's no and she said that they were in restaurant, he said to come out.

They were talking I searched for my mobile....
May be I left it on the table I thought walking into the restaurant.