chapter 5

Sadhvi's pov:

After we ate,a waiter came to our cabin with a check.

While we were paying bill Akhila got a call from Ravi sir.

She went outside happily to meet him with the shopping bag.

Meanwhile we paid the bill and took our bags and started walking towards exit.

I was talking to Geetha about the things we should do in these holidays and asking whether we can meet?
Usually we don't meet a lot when we are home. But we talk a lot in mobile when we are home.

I was not paying attention as I was deeply involved in the conversation I dashed onto someone.

I removed my hold from the bag I was carrying and closed my eyes tightly mentally preparing myself for the fall.

I know I will be bruised if I fall with this impact.

I waited...

One sec.... Two sec..

Three sec
Slowly opened one eye. Only to see a very handsome man very near to my face . I eyes widened in shock as it was my first time seeing someone this close.

I can feel his breath on my cheeks.

I observed his features....
Wow.....why God is partial towards this guy?

This guy is much more handsome than actors I saw in television.

He got a beautiful pair of grey orbs, hair tousled here and there some of it was falling on his forehead.

He got a sharp nose, prominent brows.

My God his lips are so kissable...... He got a thin and pink lips.

I mentally shook myself for thinking like that.

I was scolding myself for being such a pervert for checking out a man...... I felt a pair of arms tightening around my waist.

Which brought me to the reality from my dreamworld.

Realization dawned upon me.....

Oh my God what did I just did..... Did I just checked out a handsome stranger?

He may think that I have gone crazy....

My thoughts interrupted as i heard a throat clearing.

I turned my face to the source of sound only to see the handsome stranger.

My eyes widened as I observed that there was no distance between us. We are practically sticking together.

I quickly stood on my legs and moved backward in attempt to maintain distance between us.

I moved a step backward but his arm is still on my waist...... It's my first time someone was touching my waist.

I was feeling a tingling sensation and also awkward.

So I cleared my throat and signalled him towards my waist.

I saw him as realization dawned on him....... He quickly removed his arms around my waist muttering a sorry.

I said it's okay......

And turned my face to the direction of my friends. They were laughing at me....... Now I'm very angry towards that idiots.
I was just about to fall and these donkeys without showing concern they are laughing at me .

I glared at them at I was about to go near them to scold them....... I saw the handsome stranger glaring at me.

I confusedly looked at him.