chapter 45

Siddarth's pov:

We all came to college..... She asked us to drop at few distance as she thinks there will be students inside the campus.
If we want to keep our marriage a secret we need to maintain distance between each other.

I nodded and pulled over the car.

She and Priya both got down..... She said bye to Aadarsh. I was waiting for her to say bye.... But I was disappointed.

She just went away holding her bags....

I frowned and started the car.

"Sid.... Bhabhi seems nice. You are lucky bro" Aadarsh said.

Already I was quite irritated at Sadhvi for not even noticing me.... But saying him bye. Now I don't want to listen his praises for her.

So I just hummed.soon we reached our college. We both went to our room and saw Ravi and Rishi are already all set to go to college.
As soon as they saw us they said
"Hey bros... "

We just nodded and grabbed the books needed for today's class.

We all went to classes together.
After classes we all went for canteen to grab a coffee.

We placed our orders and settled on our usual place. In canteen we have a table ......mostly we sit in that table. It is like reserved for us. It is because we all don't like noisy and unclean tables. So we asked the canteen owner who is friendly with me a favour to reserve a table for ourselves. Which he did.But we pay extra money as we are glad.

I was waiting for the coffee.....

Just then a girl came to me.
These girls I say.... Don't they have another work?

She sat on the empty chair beside me and placed her hands on my shoulder without giving me any chance to move far. She really did it very fastly that i did not had time to respond.

I was irritated at her behavior can't she keep her hands off me?

She is behaving like a desperate whore..... I hate such girls....

I may look like old school to you guys but I believe in loving only once.

But don't expect me to accept myself as an old school guy in front of anyone.
That is the reason my friends call me misogynist.

"Gosh.... Let's see how you deal with her... " Aadarsh exclaimed in a low voice.

I glared at him which made him shut his mouth.

I turned to see her giving me a wink which for the fact doesn't look sexy at all.

I removed her hand from my shoulder and glared at her.

She seems afraid and then smiled again.

Doesn't she get tired already?

"Sid.... Will to come with me to a party  at night as my date..... " she said and expectantly looked at me.....

Sorry girl... Not done. I have a wife now.....

Again I remembered about her. But she doesn't seem to care about me.
Again I can feel my temper raising.

"I won't. I am busy.... "I said not wanting to burst out on her.....

But she being she didn't listen to me.
Heck!i don't even know her name for God's sake.

"Sid baby.... Please. We will enjoy a lot. Come naa...."she said coquettishly.

This is it.... Poor woman became prey to my anger.

"Can't you understand when I say no once girl.... "I said angrily.

I didn't seem to notice but I said those words very loudly. Now all the people in canteen are looking at me.

She seemed embarrassed. She just ran off from there.

I feel sad for her bearing my anger when it was not even directed towards her.....

If only my wife  behaved coquettishly...... It would be a sight to watch.

My thoughts broke when Ravi talked.

"Arey..... Sid can't you be little gentle. You just can't shout at anyone. I pity your wife. "

I eyes darkened.....

"She brought it herself..... I was irritated at her behavior. "I justified my behavior. I know I shouldn't have done that. But what ever....

Suddenly I got reminded that I haven't informed about my marriage to them.

"OK guys.... I want to say that now I am a married man. "I said in a casual tone.

Their eyes widened while Aadarsh was feasting on his burger.

"What.... Is this for real? "Rishi talked for the first time in evening.
I nodded my head positively.

"with whom  and also why did you get married ?"now  Ravi started his enquiry.

I sighed and said

"Listen carefully I am not gonna repeat again.

Grandma's health was not fine.... Doctor said only few days were left for her. Her wish was me marrying. Which I did.
She passed away early hours of yesterday morning. "

I felt sad for grandma. It was she with whom I spent most of my childhood. I really miss her.

But she used to say
'Siddarth beta.... We all die one day. Even I will. But I hope you will smile remembering the beautiful memories we created when ever you will think about me after my death. '

But I can't help but feel sad.....

"I'm sorry for you Sid "they both said together.

I just nodded.

"Now say about our Bhabhi.. "Ravi said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't even met him he is already calling her Bhabhi.

"She is our junior. Her name is Sadhvi. I hope this information is enough. Or want more? "I asked them.

Rishi said"We just needed Bhabhi's name to tease you... "

God will he never grow up....
Just then Ravi asked
"Sadhvi.... Is she in 3rd year now? "

I nodded my head positively.

I sign of recognition flashed through his face.

"Oh yeah... I know. She is Akhila's best friend..... But she seems to be an introvert. I mean when Akhila introduced her to me she did not speak much other than the pleasentaries ."

O nodded my head reminding she didn't speak to me much.....

She only talked to me when I started the conversation or when it was essential.

But she seems comfortable with Priya...... Why not with me?
I am her husband for heaven's sake.

*****

Hello my dearie readers.

How are you guys liking the chapter so far.

And don't forget to comment share and also vote the chapter.
OK?