Chapter 21

Siddarth 's pov :

I said OK for marriage.

I think my friends will laugh at me.... As they always thought me as a misogynist.

Any way it is not the time to think about all these things.

As if on queue
My mom said "Mom...my childhood friend Sudha always teased about a girl. Even I liked her after listening about her shall we ask for her hand for marriage. "

Grandma  said "Ok"

My mom took her phone and left to make a call.

After 15 minutes she came.

She said "The girl's name is Sadhvi.
Her father is Ramesh. And mother Jyothi. Her father runs a small business. They belong to middle class family. She has a little brother.
And about education.... She is completed 2nd year MBBS. Oh she will be 20 soon. "

I think my grandma liked her. She had a smile on her face.

My dad had a frown on his brows
He asked "What is his name? I mean the father. "

Mom said "Ramesh"

My dad said "I think he is my friend.... They are from sudha 's town only right ? "

Mom said "If he is your friend ask him immediately. "

They both decided to go and ask them for wedding.

I sat next to grandma and watched her sleep.

Next day my parents left to vikarabad to meet the girl's family.

Even Priya went with them. I was living with grandma as she need someone to take care of her.

In next two days my mom informed that they really liked that girl.
And also she is the daughter of Dad 's friend.

Even dad talked to him about the current situation, he agreed to marry his daughter in the short notice.

They said even girl agreed for marriage. I was quite doubtful, because no one wants to marry this early now a days. I mean they said she is not even 20.

Why did she agree?

Will she be like the girl at restaurant?

Sigh.... I should stop comparing both of them.

Next day My family went to their house for official meeting. Even Priya accompanied them.

After coming from their house... She was going all compliments about the girl.

She said Sadhvi just completed 2nd year and studying in our college.

Oh.... That is the new news for me.

So she is my junior.....most probably a friend of Ravi's girlfriend.

My thoughts broke as I heard my mobile ringtone.

I saw my mom was calling me.

I answered it and placed my mobile on table by putting it on speaker mode.

She said "Sid....Why don't you come here tomorrow.....i said Sadhvi that I will invite you tomorrow. "

I said "Mom you know I want to be near grandma..... And also it is just shopping. Can't you guys do that, what will I do there? "

She said "So you won't come? "

I said "Mom don't force me.... I will be there day after tomorrow anyways..... "

She scoffed and hang up the call.

I shrugged my shoulders.... My mom can be so dramatic sometimes.

I was spending all my time with grandma.