chapter 40

Sadhvi 's pov:

I was just listening to their conversation silently.....

Hoping not to burst out on them.

Another girl raised a question
"Does Sid knows about all this? "

At this question my heart started beating violently.......

All she was saying from morning was her father will ask Siddarth 's hand for marriage to Dad......

I think I was drowned in sadness that I didn't thought about Siddarth 's point of view.

All I hope is he is not along with Ria.

"Siddarth..... He knows that I love him.

Not only him every one in the campus knows about my love for him.

When I proposed him he just said concentrate on your studies and left from there....

He was polite to me not rude like when he was with other girls.....

So I think I have a chance.

After graduation a marriage proposal will be sent to Sid 's home.

I don't think Uncle will reject me as you guys know I am beautiful , intelligent , young..... I am all that a man need.

So I am confident about that. "Ria stated with a confident smirk playing on her lips.....

All her friends are congratulating her in advance. I scoffed....

I am now somewhat relieved , because I thought Siddarth and Ria were in a relationship.

But now I can see that they were not in any relation.... It was only the wishful thinking of Ria that they will get married after graduation.

Once her father comes with the proposal to dad she will know the truth....

Bitch....she wants my husband.... As if hmphmmm

Even if Siddarth wants that I won't agree.....

From last week I have been thinking and living like a depressed  wife who is sulking for not getting her husband's attention......

I have decided on my wedding day that I will make him fall in love with me......

Now I have decided to not leave him at any cost and I will fight for him with all these fangirls.....

I don't know from where I am getting this much of courage..... But I will not back off at any cost.

But deep down I really want Siddarth 's love.......

From my teenage days I have been dreaming about my future husband.

I wanted a guy who loves me to death.

He should take care of me..... Should take my stand.....

When Siddarth took my stand I was beyond impressed.....

He may not be easy going type of guy whom I wanted as my husband but he can be the guy who will never leave me.....

That is what I have believed and raised all my hopes on him.

But now I am not so confident on that.

Will he leave me?

This doubt is killing me from inside......

I was startled by hearing my name...

I turned and saw that all have completed their respective food and was about to leave.

I opened my wallet and paid my share of bill.

We all walked to our hostel room..... I am now fine....
More like acting to be fine.

After reaching room I was about to fall on my bed I felt someone grabbing my hand.

It was Geetha...
I raised my brows at her questioningly, she signalled me to sit on her bed.

I sat quietly without saying another word.

I know what she will ask.....
I decided to share my thoughts may be it will make me relieve without all these stress I have being going through past week.

"Sadhvi say the truth. What happened? "She asked sternly.....

She called me Sadhvi instead of Savi may be she is angry with me because of my behavior.

"I was worried about my marriage. "I said truthfully.

She frowned and asked
"What's with this marriage issue I thought you were quite happy with marrying Siddarth jeeju?"

"I was happy.... I like him so I was happy.

It is been 2 and 1/2 months we came to college...... He never even tried to start a conversation with me.

It is like we both are strangers and this marriage is just my illusion.

When ever my parents or mom dad ask about Siddarth I just divert the topic....... I don't know how long I can escape.
I also don't want them to worry about me. If they comes to know that we didn't talked since we came here..... They will be really worried .

At the same time I want to have the peaceful married life without any complications. I don't want to fight with him and all. I just want him to be my friend.
When he said that we will keep our marriage a secret I thought it's OK.

We will meet sometimes.... I know I am afraid and nervous to meet him. But now I realized that more than being afraid and nervous I want to spend my time with him. I think I really like him alot..... " I  pour my heart out.

She nodded her head and said
"You love jeeju. That is why you are feeling like that. Don't worry everything will be alright. "

"There's still something......

Yesterday night I joined Siddarth 's fan page on what's app group  ,  there are nearly 200 members on that group..... I first thought may be It was a group where there will be secret admirers of Siddarth.
But I was wrong..... They names themselves as Sidharthrobs....

When I woke up in morning there was nearly 100 + messages from that group....

Curious me opened that group only to see them fighting for my husband.

One is saying he is mine and other is arguing with her and another is joking their petty fight.

I did not like all that....

Just when I thought they are just people.... Siddarth is already married to me.... I was just assuring myself then I saw a message.

There is a girl called Ria from his class. She is so pretty. She declared her undying love towards Siddarth many times which I came to know last night.

Few fangirls were like shipping Ria and Siddarth together.

Even Ria said that they both will be marrying after college.

Apparently her father is dad's friend so she thinks that making Siddarth marry her is not so hard task.....

All I want now is to declare them that I am his wife..... "I said all my thoughts...... 

She laughed at me.

I glared at her.... Here I am suffering and she is laughing.....

"Savi I think you are thinking too much..... May be Ria loves jeeju but marrying and all will not work out. He already married you.

And I think you are possessive about jeeju. That is why you are not liking all them. "

I was dumbfounded.

I am possessive.........

May be I am...
Hmphhh he is my HUSBAND

*****

Hey readers...

Like the chapter?

Please share vote and comment.
Donot forget OK?