chapter 63

Sadhvi's pov:

I am hearing all the things about me from others right now.

Few are saying that I don't deserve Varun.....
For god's sake I don't even want to deserve him.

And others are saying how I trapped Varun and also we are in an imaginary relationship which according to them we are hiding it from the world by giving it the name of friendship.

Too complicated right?

What they just wrote their imaginary theory about me and Varun.

But in all the chaos......all I am thinking is about Siddharth.

What if he also heard this gossips.
I know we are not in our best relationship but if anyone says something against me he will definitely feel bad.

I can say that with all the confidence in me.
He is a gentleman.

But what if these gossips bother him?

What if he believes that me and Varun are more than friends?

I immediately shook my head as if trying to remove the very thought of it.

Siddharth will believe me. Even Varun clearly said about being friendswhile giving the rose so I hope it will not cause any thing in between our relation.

All I want is to be like a normal married couple.....doing things together,silly fights and all.

But for that I have to wait for few more months......now he is busy with his life and I have to give his space.

"Come Savi....they are calling all of us backstage."Geetha informed me.

I stood from my place and followed her.

And here is the queen bee.
I thought I got some time alone without her.....but here she appears Infront of me.

Don't over think guys it is just Ria.

"Hey Savi.....now is the time for my last command.Even you will take part in the ramp walk event." She exploded the bomb.

I mean I can't walk properly when hundreds of people are looking at me like am I piece of art.

I feel discomfort under those scrutinizing gazes.

"Please ma'am....I can't do it."I said requestingly to her but she being she just snorted and said
"I am pairing you up with your dearest friend Varun.So don't be a spoilsport."

She did not even gave me a chance to objection.She just informed me and left from the place....more like she ordering me around.

Having no other chance I had to do it.

Varun being a gentleman he gave me my private space.I really appreciate him for that.

After that Geetha and Swapna were all complaints.

About how their partners hold their waist so tightly that they felt so discomfort.

I am thankful that my partner was Varun.
Only I held his arm while the walk......

Any ways now comes the next one.

Declaring Mr. and Ms. Rose for the year.

The host for the event went on the stage and informed us the same.

Many girls went onto the stage with flowers in their hands....

Few even looked like carrying bouquets.

I wonder who game them so many flowers?

He counted all the flowers of each individual and at last declared that the winner is Ria.....