chapter 30

Sadhvi's pov:

I kept the necklace in locker.

I took my bags which i packed yesterday and was about to leave the room.....
I heard a voice.

"Sadhvi I want to talk to you. "

I can recognize the owner of voice.
It is none other than my husband.

I turned to see that he was using  mobile while sitting on sofa and placed his legs on the small table in front.

He is looking dashing in that blue shirt.
I wonder how can he look so handsome without much efforts?

I know that staring is bad.... But what can we do when the handsome species who happened to be your husband calling your name so sexily.

Oh my goodness..... What is happening to me these days...... I am behaving like a horny wife who can't get enough of their husband.

Am I becoming a perverted wife?

That thought brought shiver along my spine. I have to control my emotions.

May be because I was admiring a person romantically for the first time..... I am behaving like this.

Savi.... Get a grip. He may think of you as a clingy wife if you continue to do so.

My thoughts were interrupted when my husband asked me something....

As I was involved in my thoughts I did not hear him properly....

"Can...can you repeat what you just said?"I asked him meekly.

I don't know what happens to my voice.... It sounds like a cat now a days.

"I just asked you to take your seat. "he said.

I quietly sat beside him on sofa.

We both sat stiffly maintaining distance between each other.

He cleared his throat and started talking.

"I do not know how to say this....

But please listen to me. If you have a problem with this you can say to me directly. After that I will inform your parents. "

"OK... "I said and clasped my both hands together feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"You know.... This sudden marriage.

I don't have a problem in this marriage..... But I want to keep it a secret. "he said.

I was taken back.... Did he mean he don't want others to know about our marriage...

Is it because he find me ugly and I don't deserve to be his wife?

All my insecurities kicking in. I can't help but think like that.

"Why? "I asked in a trembling voice.

"Don't over think. It is just because I will complete my college in six months..... I don't want my personal life to be discussed by students.

I really don't like gossiping.

Yeah I forgot to say.... You can say this to your close friends and ask them to keep it secret. "he said.

I heaved a sigh in relief.....

He just don't want gossips.

Thank God.... I thought he was ashamed to introduce me as his wife.

"OK I will keep it a secret... I will have to inform my friends about marriage. But don't worry I will make sure they will keep it secret. "I assured him.

He nodded his head and said
"There is another matter..... As a married couple,  our parents want is to live together. "

"But if we do that many may find us suspicious. "I wondered loudly.

"Yeah.... So I said that we will shift to an apartment after I graduate..... For the next six months we will stay in hostel as usually. "he informed me.

I was already mentally prepared to live with him..... But he said we will just stay at hostel.

I was disappointed.... Because I thought all the things I will bring for new house.... And all other things I imagined to do.....

But good for me.

Savi think about the bright side.

No one will know about your early marriage at 19.....if anyone gets to know about it they may say nothing to him but they will say all the mean words to me.

I know Siddarth is handsome.... He may have many female followers.... They may turn into my antifans and attack me....

Yeah this way I will be safe.

"I am OK with this arrangement. We  should not meet often in college.... As you see if anyone sees us there will be a wildfire. "I said.

Even he said we will meet only when there is absolute necessary.

I was feeling sad about this meeting arrangement but I was the one who brought it up.....

Nothing Savi.... You will be busy in your routine that you will even forget about the marriage I self assured my self.

"Have you packed all your essentials? "
He questioned me.

"Yeah.... I have done it. "I said.

He nodded and stood up from sofa.

"Come on let's go.... Priya and Aadarsh are waiting for us downstairs. "he said walking out of the room.

I just followed him.

I saw that Priya and Aadarsh sir are waiting in the living room.

"Bro...are we going by car? "Aadarsh sir asked Siddarth.

Hmm..... Was the reply from him.

Can't he talk properly.... It is looking so rude.

"Then what about your bike? "Aadarsh sir wondered.

"We will go by car.... Driver will bring my bike. "Siddarth said.

We all nodded.

We went outside to see Audi q8....

Are we going by that..... Isn't it so eye-catching??

"Come on Bhabhi.... Let's sit inside. "priya said dragging me.

Siddarth and Aadarsh sir took our luggage and kept it in trunk.

Siddarth took the driver's seat and Aadarsh sir sat beside him.

Me and Priya sat on backseat.

She was showing me the pictures of my marriage which she captured in her mobile.

I looked at them..... I mean in all these things I forgot about pictures....

I looked at them.... There were only few photos.

I was standing beside him... He had his hand on my shoulder.

We both are having small smile on our faces.... But I was looking so short beside him..... Why was he so tall?

I even wore my heels.... Even then I was just reaching his chin.

Other pictures were group photos of my family and his family.....

I haven't called up my mom.... She may be worried about me.

I mentally noted to call her evening.

******

Hello readers..... Hope you guys like the chapter.

I would like if you guys support me by voting sharing and liking this story

With love
The enormous sea