chapter 49

Sadhvi 's pov:

I lowered my head not knowing what to say when all the class started laughing at me except my friends and his friends maybe.....

At some point of time I felt I have gone back to the days when I was bullied by my classmates.... My brother. I suddenly felt suffocating standing there. I just wanted to go far away from this place.

Geetha was consoling me by holding my hands...... But I was really not fine.

I just want to run to Siddarth and hug him.

I wanted to feel his protectiveness over me.

He defended me in front of all his relatives back at home. I want him to do that again.

But again my hopes left as soon as they embraced me. He couldn't do that. If he do that it will be like throwing water on all our efforts of keeping our marriage a secret.

I felt sad..... But I can't blame him for this. Because even I have agreed for this. It's not like he forced me to agree.

But then Ravi sir stood for me.
I have never really expected him to defend me. I mean i know him but I am not much close to him. But he did it. I felt really grateful for him for defending me.

I appreciate it because it was what I couldn't do it for myself.

I am not ashed that all were laughing at me. But I am ashamed of the fact that I couldn't raise the my voice against them.

I had let down myself once again. I don't want to go back to school days where I was like a trash to them. I want to prove them all that I am worth of something.

After they left the classroom again all have started their usual gossiping session.
I know gossiping is a common thing but today I have been feeling conscious about what they are talking.

I sat down...... I don't know why but again my tears started falling....... God please no. They were already calling me a loser and useless. I don't want them to call me yet another name 'crybaby'.

Geetha hugged me and rubbed my back..... Consoling me.
Even in all this sadness I was feeling grateful to have my friends..... They will never leave me alone. I sure of this.

I took a deep breath and pulled back from the hug.

"Let's go to our room. "I said to Geetha.

She nodded her head agreeing with me.

I turned to see Varun sitting beside me even now. We both can't leave if Varun doesn't move from there....  Yet today I was not on mood to talk with anyone. I know I may sound rude,he may be concerned about me as a friend, but now I needed some time alone...... So I can gather myself together.

"Are you alright Sadhvi? "Varun asked just as I thought he would.

"yeah I'm. Will move please move.... I want to leave this place. "I said....

He nodded his head and moved immediately.

We all reached our room. As soon as we reached my friends hugged me tightly. Usually I used to feel uncomfortable hugging someone but today I am feeling so relieved..... May be it shows that someone here care for me.

"Savi...... Don't cry OK. I just want to punch all them in their faces so that they could never show their faces to anyone. "Swapna said in an angry tone.
All my friends seems sad. I don't want them to be sad because of me.

"Yeah..... We have to do that. "Geetha said seriously.

I laughed and said I don't want my friendsto visit a jail so stop with your petty planning.

They both frowned as if I rejected a very good plan.

Suddenly I remembered about Ravi sir.

"Akki..... I am really grateful for what Ravi sir did.
He he hasn't spoken up for me I would have been laughed at all along. Tell him that I am thankful for what he did. "I said.

She huffed and said
"Today is that someday where I would feel proud to have my baby as a boyfriend.

And also it is his duty. He used to call you a sister. If he didn't do it I would have definitely broken a bone of him. "she said proudly.

"Hey... Even if Ravi sir didn't defend her I think jeeju would have defended her.

Have you seen him while all that scenario..... He was looking like a devil who want to take joy by killing people. "Swapna said.

I gave a small smile. But I am somewhat doubt full about what she said. Would he defend me?

"Yeah..... I saw. Jeeju was about to come to you.... He just moved forward that Aadarsh sir grabbed his hand and calmed him down and also signalling Ravi sir.

I am more angry on Aadarsh sir than jeeju. He stopped him. That bloody idiot."Geetha spatted angrily.

"Hey don't worry I am now fine right so calm down. "I said to Geetha.

After that we all resumed to our usual works like washing our soiled clothes. Or else writing records.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day.

I woke up listening my alarm tone. I switched it off and left to washroom to complete my morning chores.

I had a shower and came out dressed in a black kurthi with red pants. It has a red over coat with embroidery work.

I woke all my friends up sending them to washroom forcefully. These guys just don't listen to me.

I brushed my hair into a braid as usually I do daily.

Applied some face cream ,lip balm and bindi completing my look.

I waited to for them to get ready to go for breakfast.

As I was waiting..... I reminded myself to be strong. And also not be more nervous. I have to go and meet Siddarth and his friends today. I mean it is not an official meeting where he would introduce me as his wife but it is where they will allot me some work during fests.

I am somewhat apprehensive about this meeting. Let's see what happens.