Chapter 21

"How come they didn't notice that it's you nor your voice?" I asked him while walking into the town, heading to Mystery Shack. He didn't tolerate that I'll walk there alone.

"Honestly, I'm not surprised. I can tell that it's going to happen anyway." He replied.

"You know, I'm scared that they'll find out someday." I said sadly. Bill stopped and held my both hands.

"Even they know it or not, I'll be always by your side. No can keep us apart. It's us against the odds." He assured. I noticed he's getting nicer these days, I mean he's acting like a real human.

"Do you think they'll get mad at me?" I asked. Bill stared at me. He seemed know the answer but he decided to keep it.

"Let's see what life will bring." He simply responded. We continued walking. Everything's fine and weird in this town. The people of Gravity Falls were happy, strange and to the point they're gullible but they didn't seem to care. Suddenly, I saw Pacifica crossing streets with her bratty and maybe fake friends.

"Ugh, Pacifica." I rolled her eyes. I can still remember the way she treats the Pines Family, including me.

"She's the worst ever." I just glared at her. Bill looked at me, I can tell that he's amused at the hatred I felt for Pacifica. What are the reasons why I don't like her? Hmmmn, where do I start? Oh, yes, she embarrassed Mabel in front of everyone on my first day, she has this annoying attitude, she's arrogant, she's rude, she's mean, she's egotistical, she's so braggy like she almost have everything, she thinks she's superior while the rest is inferior and it's too many to mention. I could even write a novel on how and why I hate Pacifica Northwest.

I was busy disliking her when suddenly there was a fast running car coming and would you look at that, she tripped! Her fake friends decided to run away and not to help her. Shame. Even though I despise her so much, I don't want her dead. I still believe that she will and can change someday.

"Y/n-" I ran fast as I can. I grabbed Pacifica's hand, almost dragging her out of the pedestrian lane.

"Ouch! You scratched my legs!" She yelled. Scratches are visible to her legs.

"You're welcome!" I said sarcastically.

"Look what have you done!"

"At least be grateful that I saved your life. Without me, there's a possible chance that you will never meet tomorrow." She grew her eyes like she realized something.

"W-Why did you save me when you can just leave me there?" She stuttered.

"Because it's inhumane not to do it. I still have humanity in me." I replied. I grabbed my back pack, got my first aid kit and handed to her.

"Here. I hope you realize something." I said and walked back to Bill and head to Mystery Shack.

"Thank you, B-" I was interrupted by Mr. Stan.

"Y/n! You're early, that's new." He said.

"And who are you?" Mr. Stan squinted his eyes at him and asked. Bill laughed softly.

"Well, hello, good sir-"

"I'm actually bad." Mr. Stan corrected.

"I know." Bill quickly said.

"I'm William Frisbee," He replied and he emphasized to me mentally on how stupid the name is.

"From... Idiotville..." Bill kinda glared at me as I smiled innocently.

"And I'm Y/n's boyfriend." He proudly said, making my eyes grow. Wait, he is? He's my boyfriend now? Well, I'm not complaining.

"Y/n! You didn't tell me that you and him are already together!" Mabel popped out of nowhere as Mr. Stan intensely stared at Bill.