Chapter 16

"What was that?" I groaned as the strangest scent woken me up. I got up and did my morning routine. I stretched a little and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I yawned and stopped. I saw Bill in the kitchen, struggling. I don't know how to describe it but it was a chaotic disaster. Kitchen utensils and materials are everywhere, cooking oil spilled on the ground and I don't recognize what's he doing, it's like he's making nightmares as breakfast. In conclusion, he's terrible at cooking.

"What... are... you... doing?" I asked in a confused tone. He immediately turned around.

"Oh, you're awake. I didn't noticed you there." He said, playing off cool.

"Why is my kitchen burning?" I asked calmly as I knew he can fix it later.

"Well... Let's just say I want to make you a breakfast but it was a fiasco." He leaned and noticed that his hair in on fire, making him to pat if off and smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know why." He sighed.

"I know you're still upset about what I did." He referred about what I saw on my mindscape.

"Oh, thank you for reminding me that." I said sarcastically. He snapped his finger and my kitchen went to normal.

"I wanted to make up with you. First, by making breakfast but it failed." He rolled his eyes on his failure.

"I'll do anything just for you to forgive me."

"A begging demon that's new." I said in a surprised tone with the sense of fakeness.

"Only to you." He grinned.

"Ha ha ha."

"Come on, I know you can't stay mad at me forever." He pouted. Okay, who knew pouting Bill can be cute?" I rolled my eyes as I smirked.

"Of course, you knew that."

"Please, I'll do anything."

"Anything, huh?" I smiled evilly. He widened his eyes as he realized what he said.

"How about... Can you please stop manipulating, making someone a puppet or a pawn, deceiving, playing tricks, pulling strings and everything that are related to those?!!" Bill only stared at me, looking like I offended him.

"Excuse you?" He responded, he crossed his arms.

"I'm a demon, duh. Are those what makes me a demon? Then, you shouldn't deal nor be with a demon, even date them at the first place." He sassed.

"Are you saying that I should back off our deal, stay away with you forever and not to date you?" I snorted as Bill changed his expression, realizing what he said. Bill was going to say something when my laughter bursted out.

"Did you just backfired yourself?" I laughed. He snorted and laughed along.

"A little but I'm an exception!"

"Whatever you say." I bit my lip to held my remaining laughter.

"Is that mean we're okay?" He lit up.