Chapter 1

Today's a sunny day. The sky is filled with clouds as the sun shines brightly. Birds are fluttering around, and it's a perfect day to relax because it's summer! Boy, I'm excited! What will my summer bring to me?

I looked out the window, and the pine trees started to fill the scenery. I guess I'm almost there. I look up on my phone and check what time it is, 10:17am. I decided to hum along as my favorite song played, Y/F/S.

"Welcome to Gravity Falls." I read the sign.

"I'm here!" I smiled widely.

"Gravity Falls!" The conductor shouted. I stood up and grabbed my bag and trunks.

"Do you need some help, Ma'am?" The conductor asked.

"Yes, please." The conductor started to grab my trunks as we moved along.

"Thank you for your help." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome, and little did you know, today is Gravity Falls' Pioneer Day." He said.

"Pioneer Day?" I asked.

"The folks dressed like it was 1863 to celebrate the day Gravity Falls was founded," He informed.

"I've got to get back. Goodbye and enjoy your vacation." I nodded as he went back inside the bus.

"Pioneer Day, huh? Interesting." I immediately grabbed my trunks and started walking on the path.

It's actually my first time at Gravity Falls. I've heard that this town is full of secrets and mysteries. Let's see if that's true! Good thing I already have a cabin.

After one crazy walk, I reached my cabin. It's tidy and cozy. I immediately went to my room and put my things there. Maybe I should rest a little and then check out the town. This is so exciting!

I rested in my bed and used my mobile phone. I should inform my internet best friend that I'm here in Gravity Falls.

[Guess where I am?]

[No way!]

[YES WAY!]

[You're in Gravity Falls?!]

[YES]
[AT LAST! I'M GOING TO MEET YOU!!!]
[I'm going to the Pioneer Day event.]
[Let's meet there!]

[Awwwww. I cant :(]
[My brother, grunkle, and I are going somewhere!]

[Too bad I'm so excited to see you :(]

[I am too! Let's definitely meet tomorrow!]

[Yes! Where?]

[Mystery Shack]

[Okay! Bye for now!]

I turned my phone off and immediately fixed myself. Too bad I don't have any 1800s outfits, so I'm gonna wear Y/F/O (Your Favorite Outfit). As I finished fixing myself, I grabbed my keys and locked the cabin. I went for a little walk and reached the town.

It looks like I time travelled. The folks were dressed in the1860s, they're using wagons as transportation, they speak and act exactly like old times, it's impressive. I'm really fascinated and loved every single detail they did and suddenly I bumped into someone.

I turned to see who was the person I bumped into. I stopped a little and saw a young man who was wearing a black and yellow tailcoat with a matching top hat, with golden hair and wearing a triangular-shaped eye patch. His clothing is quite odd.