Chapter 8

I was sitting in front of the counter. My hand rests on my face while the other one is holding the sunflower that Bill gave me. It's still looking beautiful and looks like it was freshly cut. I was staring at it and smiling, looking in love. When I realized what I've just thought, I immediately put the sunflower down and sighed.

"Ughh, I'm falling for him... I hate this..." I groaned, covering my face.

I saw Mabel pushing a large chained box. I immediately help her, I pushed it while I held the sunflower.

"What's inside of the box?" I asked.

"Oh, something I never want to see." She said in the sing-song voice.

"Kids, I'm gonna show you something!" Mr. Stan cheerfully. We put the large chained box at the back of the golf cart. Soos and Dipper joined as Mr. Stan drove the golf cart.

"In this land of ours, there are many great pits. But none more bottomless than the bottomless pit. Which as you can see here is bottomless." Mr. Stan said proudly. I looked at it as I only see is a deep dark abyss. 

"Wow, I can see myself falling there." I said.

"Question. Is it bottomless?" Soos asked. Mr. Stan sighed.

"Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos?" Mr. Stan said.

"Well, Soos has a point. Example, Greenland is really icy while Iceland is really green. Get the irony?" I said. Mr. Stan was going to say something but he decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Grunkle Stan, why are we here again?" Dipper asked.

"To dispose of things that we don't want. So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!" Mr. Stan threw some cards down into the pit. Mabel and Soos joined throwing something down like the large chained box.

I held the Sunflower as I stared it.

"You know he's just using you. You saw what happened in the future. Don't fall for him. He's a demon for heaven's sake." My mind said to me. I threw the sunflower into the bottomless pit. Then, the wind mysteriously starts blowing strong.

"Aah! It's some sort of invisible pushing force!" Soos said.

"Quick! Everyone back to the shack!" I agreed to Dipper's idea and ran.

"I'm not done getting rid of these yet!" Mr. Stan still continues to throw the cards. Because of wind, it keeps getting back on his face.

"Grunkle Stan! No!"

"Mr. Stan!"

We tried to pulled him away but the wind blows stronger, pushing us towards the pit. We're going to fall. I tried to pull the hardest but everyone gave in. I was the last one to fall yet someone grabbed my waist, pulling me away the pit.

"I'm glad I saved you there, Sunflower." Bill said.

"Wha- No! They fell! What if they die?!"

"Oh, I wish, Sunflower, but trust me, they'll survive." I glared at him for a second and looked at the bottomless pit again, worrying about them.

"Let's go somewhere safe, shall we?" Bill's going to grab my hand to teleport back to the cabin when I stopped him.

"No, we're not going back until they are safe!" I said in a icy tone. Bill didn't continue of what he's going to do and backs a little.

"C'mon, let's go to the Shack." I grabbed his hand and he followed me instantly.

I opened the door in the Gift Shop and there's two chairs in front the counter. I sat at the chair. I motioned him to sit next to me.