Chapter 11

I woke up in the early morning. I instantly looked at the calendar and today's the day! Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center and Buffet and I'm excited!

Have you ever wondered how did Mabel became my best friend? Of course, because of the Sev'ral Times! I'm forever grateful to that band.

I looked at my watch as I have my whole day to prepare. What I'm gonna wear? What will be my look? I'm sure that I will not waste this day and they will going to notice me 'cause this is our day or perhaps later, night! Ahhhhh, every fan girl's dream.

"Sunflower?" Bill called. By the way, I'm thankful that he is still talking to me despite of the accident that happened.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I have something to tell you." He said quietly, making my heart race. Wow, I'm nervous.

"What is it?" I asked. Please be good. Please be good.

"I'm going to Nightmare Realm to take care my business there but before I go... I just want to spend time with you." He said.

"What? How long will you be away?" My emotion changed into sadness.

"I don't know yet. Maybe until I finish what I'm working on there." He said. I frowned as I heard his answer.

"Don't worry, I'll miss you too." He cooed.

"No," I crossed my arms.

"I will not miss you." And looked away.

"Admit it, you'll miss me."

"Don't you use my own words against me, Cipher!" I said sternly but he chuckled.

"You don't have to worry, Sunflower. I'll come back." He assured.

"So wait, you'll go to the concert with us?" I asked.

"Oh, no, no. Synthesized music hurts my ears," He said seriously.

"Besides, they are fake. They're just a manufactured products by a music industry and that's why they appear so perfect." He informed. I walked away.

"What? Truth upsets you?" He said.

"They are not fake! Don't ruin my day." I rolled my eyes.

"Shees, Sunflower, being touchy there."

"Well, they are Sev'ral Times! They mean a lot to me."

"Fine," He sighed.

"I'll go by the nightfall. I just want to spend my time with you all day, okay?" He said.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"I suppose to meet my friends to get ready to the concert but I'll go with you." I smiled. I grabbed my phone to text Mabel and said what I'm gonna do this day. She said that she understands it just be on time on the concert.

"So what do yo want to do?" He repeated.

"I always want to see a Plaidypus!" I said joyfully.