Chapter 13

Ready your patience and this is the Dreamscaperers Episode.

I'm in the twins' bedroom, staying for the night. Staying in the cabin alone makes me miss Bill more and being with the Pines Family helps me to get rid of the loneliness I felt. It's like already knew the answer when they say, "Show me the meaning of being lonely." I was reading the Journal 3, specifically Bill's page. I sighed and stared at his illustration.

"I miss you." I said softly while tracing his illustration with my finger.

"WHAT YOU DOIN'?" Mabel appeared out of nowhere and asked. I shut the journal quickly.

"Ohnothingjustreadingacertainjournalentrytomakemefeelbetterbecauseitremindmesofhimhehe." I said rapidly and nervously laughed.

"I don't understand anything you've said but I feel like you're sad and being sad in front of my presence is against my philosophy!" She puts her arms around my shoulder.

"And I know how to cheer you up! Let's knit together! Oooo I know! I know! Let's have a matching sweaters!" She immediately grabbed the knitting materials.

"I also made Mabel juice and our favorite cupcakes!" She showed the Mabel Juice up to me and shook it a little. It's a juice that looks like a pastel-magical-liquid with happiness.

"Don't worry, I didn't put the dinosaurs there and the glitters are edible." She enthusiastically informed. I chuckled at her.

"You never failed to make me smile." I gave the other needles to her.

"What matching design should we make?" She asked. I gasped, I already thought an idea.

"How about sunrise and sunset?" I suggested.

"You'll be the sunrise and I'll be the sunset then!" I smiled and nodded. The colors we chose were pink, purple, yellow and orange. I poured the Mabel juice in my glass as well as Mabel's and munched (Favorite Flavor) cupcake. I took a sip and surprisingly, it was good.

"Who made you sad, by the way?" She asked as we started knitting.

"Well, I just missed someone and that's all." I frowned a little.

"Oh, it's William, isn't it?" I sadly nodded.

"He said he'll be away because he'll be doing something. I don't what is it but I hope he'll come back soon." I sighed, hoping to see him once again.

"Don't worry Y/n, William will be coming back for you." She assured.

After finishing our sweaters, we wore it. I wore a skirt too, twining with her outfit.

"I wish you're my sister." Mabel wished.

"You are my sister, Mabel. Maybe not in blood but definitely in heart."

"You're the best." Mabel said and hugged me.

"I know." I replied and hugged her back. It felt better and smiled.

Dipper and Mabel are now playing Conflict Boat and I think she's playing it wrong but Dipper didn't mind. I'm still reading the journal and right now I'm reading about Ghosts. There are ten categories and the Dream Hipster, the category nine caught my attention. It says that Dream Hipsters are nefarious spirits who specialize in turning perfectly pleasant dreams into horrifying nightmares. I don't want see them in my dreams! Imagine enjoying your dreams and it turns a nightmare all of the sudden.