Chapter 33

It's the end of the world... It's the end of the world because of me. Ever since I knew that this catastrophic event is going to happen, I was so obsessed with thinking about how to prevent it. I was so selfish for thinking I could do it on my own. I let my fear control me for thinking if I told everyone about Weirdmageddon then, the timeline will be a mess as all of the upcoming events will come worse.

I feel like I am going through a mental breakdown. I never wanted this! It was never my intention to start this catastrophe. This is all my fault, I was so careless, so dumb! Numerous people will hate me. Because of my recklessness, my family and the townfolks are in danger. I– I can't breathe anymore, I am so overwhelmed and distressed about this. My tears kept falling. I realized that I dropped his journal. I grabbed it as something fell from it. I picked it up and it was our Woodstick Festival photo. My heart burns as our loving memories play in my head. I quickly read his message for me.

Dearest Y/n,

My sunflower, my loving muse. As you are bound to me, I will always cherish and remember all of the moments we spent together. The way you made me feel is hard to explain, but I loved it.

Remember Tale of Two Wolves? It is the story we read together. I am facing the same problem as him. Lately, I've been struggling, there's a fight is going on inside me. It was difficult and confusing, don't know what to choose. In the fullness of time, the bad one won.

I decided to let go of you. It is best for you to leave this town while it's still not happening. I don't want you to witness my heinous crimes and desires I'm about to commit. I don't want to hurt you. I know you will never be on my side even if I tried to convince you a thousand times.

Be safe. Maybe, in another lifetime, where I chose to be good, I will still give all my undying devotion to you.

-Bill Cipher

I hurled his journal with great force. It's over. I breathed slowly as I tried to convince myself to be okay. I wiped my tears and stood properly. Today, I must see him as my foe, the wrecker of this town, and a vicious being. I looked up in the sky and saw him once again. It's been a long time since I last saw his triangle form. He finally and permanently had a physical form. He rejoiced maniacally, after waiting one trillion years, it's finally happening. Dark clouds and red sky conquered the atmosphere as monsters entered our dimension. He introduced them as his friends but I rather call them as his agents of chaos. A few moments later, his pyramid finally rose and varicolored bubbles appeared and spread throughout the town and I know for sure that those are bad news.

"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside down and I reign supreme! WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!" He proudly announced as he blasted weirdness waves.

My eyes widen in fear as I saw the weirdness waves are coming. And, oh wow, how lucky I am, I am both far away from my cabin and Mystery Shack for security and protection. I have no choice but to run where my legs could take me. The waves are coming close when I saw a cave. Wait, this is the same cave I went to before. I swiftly entered the cave. I was finding the oil latern but I couldn't find it. I looked at the waves again. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit, how can I survive the weirdness waves?!

"H-How did that happen?" Dipper cannot believe what he was seeing.

"The rift is here in my bag. D-Did it cracked?" He took the rift out from his bag, it was safe and sound. His confusion grows while looking at the rift.

"Wait... It's fake." Dipper gasped. Ford took a look at it.

"It is." Ford confirmed. He examined it and he was impressed by how believable it was.