𝑇𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑁𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠!

They reached the magnificent castle. While everyone was in awe of it, there was another thing those 11-year-old couldn't keep their eye off of.

a Certain group of four firsties, or rather the girl with light rose blond hair, killer curse color eye, and milky skin.

Some of them were mesmerized, like Severus.

Some of them were jealous, like Lily.

Some of them were curious, like Lucius.

Too bad they can't do shit about it.

They can only see them chatting happily among themself, looking peaceful in each other's company.

That moment broke when a giant man started shouting.

"first', first', this way, come follow me." causing students to divide.

They watched as the four firsties made their way towards a boat.

Heaven, on the other hand, could feel the castle. She could sense the castle welcoming her. His magic' hugging her as a mother would. She watched in amazement as the castle itself connected with her.

Welcome home, mistress. She heard the castle say.

I am not the heir than how come I will be your mistress. She asked.

She heard the Hogwarts laugh.

No, my dear, you are not my heiress by blood, but you are more than that. Whatever your father, Owens. You are the heiress of it, like magic, time, faith, life, and many more. One day you will rule them all. You are above the mother magic itself. So, I am naturally bonded to you. The castle explained.

Thank you, Hogwarts its an honor to be bonded with such a magnificent castle-like yourself. She said with a smile.

The honor is all mine, young heiress, to watch you grow up, and you can call me Cassie, by the way. Cassie said.

Ok, Cassie. Now can you help us with a prank? Heaven asked.

Of course, dear, tell me the plane. Cassie asked.

Heaven explained to Cassie about their prank.

Then they reached a vast wooden gate where they met a very Strict-looking professor.

Almost every first-year looked Nervous under her stare—almost everyone.

"hello, mini, didn't expect to see ya' this soon", beams Jamie.

"MR. POTTER! Would you please retain from calling me that here? I am professor Mcgonagall to you all. " she said firmly.

"as you wish, mini", replied Jamie.

Professor was about to lecture him once more when heaven saved him.

"James, if you keep this up, you are going to get detention on your very first day. So be quiet," she said to James as she nodded at the professor politely.

"thank you. Miss. Peverell and mister potter, please listen to her." she said, then she gave her usual speech before she disappeared into the large door, leaving them alone.

Big mistake!.

"do you guys know they are gonna make us fight a troll for sorting, and if you end up getting hurt, man, you are going back with Hogwarts Express tonight," said Siri loud and clear for everyone to hear with frightening expressions.

Heaven grinned wide as she added.

"yeah, also my father told me about all the ghosts in the castle. It's haunted at night, and if I were you, I wouldn't even think about going anyone alone in this spooky castle." heaven gasped.