𝐴𝑚 𝐼 𝐼𝑛 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛?

The god of all god, the lord of hell, heaven, and above, the devil was officially petrified

now you will ask why or from what bla bla bla.

So let me tell you the reason, just one name. Heaven Peverell. His Daughter.

Hmm. what could she do to terrify him? Let me think.

Step 1: she wakes up at 6 am! by the way, that's so not like her

step 2: Heaven went to the kitchen to make breakfast as she thought of herself as a great cook as heaven potter has been, but boy, let me tell you, she couldn't even make an omelet Without Burning it into ashes.

Step 3: and then when she couldn't make edible food. She went on a strict, and her motto was that food sucks, so why not sugar it up. Since then, she has been on sugar only

step 4: sugar rush.

The deadliest thing of all.

Now, narrator, aren't you being a little dramatic. You might think.

But do you think? Heaven sending curses at his father, making him look like a Disney princess, is not bad.

Haha! laugh while you can, baby thought the devil as he saw his little ten-year-old or soon to be 11-year-old daughter laughing at his attire as a bloody Mermaid. (Arial ).

Hence proved the fact, she clearly remembered her future memories. As she even remembers the stuff she saw as heaven potter.

fuck, he couldn't even undo it. Even those bloody house-elves were laughing at him.

oh, he is so going to make her pay. and he has a perfect idea how. (evil laugh)*

----

"crucio!!"

Sirius, not-so black, was currently getting crucioed by his lovely mother (please note the sarcasm).

Well, what happened precisely was as his father was off to work in Asia, his mother decided to throw a get-together party and practically dragged him from his cousin/ best mate's house to attend that stupid thing.

Therefore he thought about getting a little revenge so. He quietly snuck into the kitchen and dropped a whole bottle of hair color-changing potion into it.

Now, the rest was history. Everyone pretty much screamed their lungs out and angrily stormed off, but he couldn't.

Now here he is getting beaten to death by his mother, and finally, he hears his mother say.

"you, Sirius Orion, black are a disease to our family. You're a disgraceful, insufficient brat-a a blood traitor.

i walburga black, disown sirius orian black as my hier and son, so moto it be"

But she forgot that she wasn't the head of the house. Thus, she couldn't do this, and as she forgot her place, magic took upon itself to remind her.

She fell to the ground with her hands clutching her heard. She was screaming so much that Sirius thought she might die, which he wanted so bad.

that's when he saw regulus running toward him. he took his arm and threw both of them into the floo as he shouted. "potters."

They both landed at potter's house. Sirius didn't know what was happening. He was so much in pain all he could do was yell in pain as someone touched him, and then the very next moment, he was passed out in pain.