𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡

Severus didn't know what was happening. One moment he was having his breakfast with the most beautiful girl in the school, and the next minute she excused herself and stormed out of the great hall.

He thought about going after her, but then he remembered she had friends. She doesn't need him.

He was peaceful having his breakfast when someone snatched his book. He looks up to see four 7th year mocking him.

"what do we have here, a filthy mudblood firsty." one of them sneers.

"would you like to know a good fine Name I come up with for him; filthy firsty. suitable isn't it." flint laughed with his friend.

"listen here you scum we don't know how a mudblood like you end up in Slytherin but we sure as hell won't let you stay in our house for long, you will be begging to leave."

If there had been any other student, they would have started crying their eye out, but Severus, on the other hand, would have been through the worst.

So, he knows talking back to those bullies will only attract their attention more.

And he does not fancy coming out of one hell hole to just get trapped into another.

So, he calmly rose from his seat and started walking out of the hall. He was in the middle of the hall when a leg-locker curse hit him.

He could hear the laughing, mocking coming from everyone.

But to his surprise, he didn't fall. He opened his eye and met with those green eyes.

Heaven, her eye has those look which screams murderer. Her magic was very dark. His sense was begging him to submit, doing anything to please her, and if she weren't holding him, he would have been on his knees. Her eye narrow toward those three. She helps Severus properly stand after canceling the jinx.

He knew what was going to happen. Everyone knew what would happen in hell. Even those three knew that they were in deep shit.

But all it took was one word from Severus, "don't" then she look around to find everyone was looking at her, some in awe and some in fear. She looked in those black eyes one more time before storming out of there.

Severus stood there, not knowing what to do. So, he went to the 2nd safest place he could find, the library.

Heaven was livid.

How can she let them do this to Severus?

Has his father destroyed him enough that he doesn't even stand up for himself now?

She thought as she walked into the room of requirement. Its looks just like her room back in Peverell Manor.

Now even tom is here seeking Alliance.

She needs to step up her game. She can play it my way.

a) she can wait for a few years and then kill him. Simple.

But his follower will make your life hell. And you cannot kill every single one of them.

He will even have Severus and Lucius on his side.

No, not a great idea.

b) she can slowly gain all the Alliance before him and then kill him.

It won't be fun. Those pure-blood brats whine a lot: blood purity, superiority, and political drama.

And because of her age, they won't be taking her side.