𝐵𝑖𝑔 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙

"I can't take it anymore, they are using my gift for destruction." said the god of all gods.

"My lord, we may have a plan but it might be hard for you," said a god.

" explain," said the god of all gods.

"well, what happens if you collect all the hollows, you became the master of your self but that is not possible so how about someone similar to you or trusted by you became your master and that someone can be your- your... daughter," the god said nearly whispering the last part.

"you want my just-born daughter to go down on that damn earth and suffer because her father was foolish enough to gift some meer humans power above him," the god of all gods shouted in frustration. How can he do something so stupid. he thought to himself.

"that's the only way master and it will be just for a decade or two and besides we know you will watch over her," said magic to her old friend and lord.

"I don't have any other option do I, " asked the god of all, feeling defeated.

" no my lord, you don't " replied his smartest servant, fate.

Thus, heaven potter was born on earth.

----

Time passed so slow for death as he looked at his daughter suffering so much just because of him. he remembered when she was just one, and he got to meet her. he thanked voldy for his meeting with his daughter.

Now he knows it's time he will finally get to meet his daughter so soon. he will do everything and anything for her to forgive him for what he put her through.

He watched her finally opening the golden snitch with her lips and got the last of his hollow.

He watched and thanked voldy again for the 2nd meeting he would have with his daughter as voldy threw a killing curse at her.

"hello heaven," he managed to say here stood heaven, his daughter and now mistress forever.

"where am I and who are you," she asked, making him whine a little. She doesn't even know you, and she will never accept you after what you have done. he bitterly thinks to himself, imagining the worst-case scenario

"well people know me as death, devil, angel, god but for you, I am your father," said death hoping for her to shout.

"how you are not James potter are you?" asked heaven, really very confused now.

"how about I tell you from the beginning" may be telling her the truth might make her forgive him as she just nodded to continue.

"Many years ago I foolishly gifted a bloodline power, over me.... by the deathly hollows. after 2 and 3 generations, they started misusing my power but as they all were mortal souls they couldn't do the damage for long and eventually died but there were always people who wanted power over me and destroy my world. thus, I have no choice but to send someone similar to me who has an immortal soul to became my master so, I had to send you, my daughter on the earth. I am so sorry for the life you lived please forgive me," said the death.

"so, James potter and lily potter were never my parents all this time I thought I was an orphan...... now even my real father keeps things from me, and here I was getting mad at Dumbledore for keeping a secret." as she laughed at her foolishness.

"I never get the chance to tell you the truth, please forgive me," pleaded the devil.

"it's not your fault either it's okay, you did what you had to do to save the world, now what about my friends and Voldemort and the war..." asked heaven

"you shouldn't worry about those mortals now, you have been fighting their battles for far too long," said death.

"no, they might not be my real parents but they did die for me and everyone else including my friends, no, I can just happily move on with you knowing so many people gave their lives just to save mine, and all this time I was never the one in danger, I am immortal," said heaven her eyes were burning with determination to save people she couldn't.

"I knew this will happen. you won't come with me easily. so, how about this we go back in time as father and daughter, I will get time to spend with my little one and you can save whomever you want as you will remember this timeline but as a story, not memory because you, my little one are going to make so many good memories of this adventure and I am gonna make sure of it. so what do you say" asked the devil with a grin

"Are you sure that there is nothing more or less to this deal because people say you shouldn't make a deal with devil " said heaven with a teasing grin

"hey, am not just devil, I am an angel too," whined the devil, for which he was rewarded with giggles.

"then what are we waiting for let's go and give them hell," said heaven with mischief shining as clear as day in her eye, and with a broad smile, they begin their new journey.

Finally, both got what they have been longing for a family.

"and one more thing. you will get all the powers you were supposed to have as my daughter," said the devil.

And before she could act, everything went blank.

EDITED
9

30 words