𝐼 𝑇𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑚

Heaven never really knows till today how much she will miss being with her dad, and as long as she remembers, she has never been away from him.

Is it how an average 11-year old who isn't an Orphan feels when they first arrive at Howard's. she thought.

Her dad and her sweet-sweet Regulus wave their goodbyes at her. She will not be able to see them for nearly a year.

She was beyond sad. The three other Marauders can see that in her Beautiful eye.

They made their way towards an empty compartment and took their seats.

Heaven was busy watching outside, and the three Marauders were busy thinking how to cheer her up so, they started planning a prank.

That's when their compartment door opened with a bang.

They look up to see a black-haired boy, and beside him stood a red-headed girl.

"Hello, can we come in? All the other compartments seem full." asked the girl looking at Jamie and Siri.

While the boy sneered and said," you don't have to ask them, lily, it's not like they own this compartment." looking at James and Sirius.

James and Sirius didn't like how he just talked and were about to make a nasty remark. When Heaven interrupted them, she didn't want them to fight on their first time on the train.

"that's Alright, come on in. have a seat," she said.

Oh god, she forgot about Severus.

She doesn't want Severus to spend his time with his abusive father.

She doesn't want her Marauders fighting Severus this time.

She will make sure that this potion master knows what love and care mean

she won't like that bitter professor Severus to snap. Ever again.

"I am Heaven, Peverell. It's nice to meet you both," she said, at which both the newcomer look at her comprehensive eye.

She poked Remus to introduce themselves.

"I am Remus lupin, and those two There are James potter and Sirius black," said Remus While both of them were stuck looking at Heaven. Her looks. She looks so, angelic so, addictive.

And two; she was a Peverell.

And third, only the black-haired boy noticed; her magic, which was very powerful, charming, and grey.

On the other hand, White lily can't help but recall her experience when she entered the magical world for the very first time.

She never thought that being a muggle-born would affect her this much, and for other pure-blood witches and Wizards, she would be nothing more than pathetic mud blood.

-in the past-

both lily and Severus were buying their books when she, by mistake, crashed into a girl who looked older than her with curly black hairs.

" Watch where you're going, mud-blood." The girl snapped.

While lily was confused, Severus knew what was coming so. He took lily away from that girl without wasting a second.

He so did not wish to start a fight with a pure-blood.

When they reached home, she demanded an explanation from Severus.