𝐻𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐵𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑

(^Heaven's outfit, girls Hogwarts outfit & boys Hogwarts outfit.^)
(quick note: I don't know much about 70s fashion so, I have decided on choosing 2k20 fashion outfits. For every character and even their school robes. I hope you will find it interesting.)

after the Quidditch match. All five of them have been close. They went to each other's house. Mostly heaven's as they get more space there since no one is there in that whole damn palace other than heaven and her dad.

They learn together. After the marauders saw heaven doing wand-less magic at the Quidditch match, they were so excited to learn it as well.

But that shit is not as easy as it might seem, but it nearly took two whole weeks to fly a damn Feather.

Nevertheless, they are trying.

But today is her birthday. And she will be getting her Hogwarts letter today as Jamie, Siri and Remy already got them, so today they will be going diagonally to buy their things. Also, today she will be getting her partial Inheritance at midnight.

But heck, she doesn't even want to wake up today.

She was sleeping when she felt someone on her and someone beside her. so she reached for that someone besides her and started cuddling into him.

Then the next thing she knew, Siri again jumped on her.

"Siri, if you don't get off of me right now. Someone is going to die," she said threateningly.

"Sorry, I am just so excited it's your birthday, angel. Open your eye. Get on your feet. Can you feel the happiness? It's your day which you are wasting by sleeping in, so, GET UP." Siri yell excitedly.

"if you try to wake me up one more time, I swear I will hex you, Siri." yell heaven, her face in Jamie's s chest. Even though she was threatening him. he was so focused on her oh so sexy morning voice. How much he loves to hear it.

"don't be cranky, angel. It's your birthday," said Remus, who couldn't help but reach out to playing with her hairs to calm her, and it works every time.

"yes, angle, your dad is waiting for you downstairs. But to be honest, I don't want to move either," said Jamie with a smirk at which heaven just laughed.

"Okay, everyone, why don't you all wait downstairs. I will be there in 5 minutes," she said. She knew she couldn't sleep now.

"don't keep us waiting, angle, and happy birthday," said Regulus, who kissed her forehead lightly, making her giggle.

"sure," she said.

In the past six months, they have become so close that these little gestures of affection feel so natural to them, Like Siri hugging her, Reggie kissing her forehead or cheeks, Remus always had his finger into her hairs, or Jamie cuddled with her.

So, she got ready and went downstairs.

When they saw her, they subconsciously started drooling over her.

She was looking so damn hot with those short, skin-fit skirts. But then they snap out of it as they remember that everyone will be looking at her.