𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡 & 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒

After their meal, everyone makes their way towards the Slytherin common room. The third-year perfect, Lucius Malfoy, was just beside her, and in his eye, you can see the desperation to talk with her.

He had to talk with her. After her minor incident in diagonal alleys, Heaven was having her fun watching him getting more and more desperate as each second passed.

When they reached the common room, the seventh year was perfect. Ursula flint informed them of the password.

Which Heaven doesn't need to know she can hiss it to open.

After that, a very excited professor Slughorn came.

"Dear, students I welcome to Slytherin, we live here with unity. Help the fellow members. Always look out for your house members because we are a family. Now I think you all might be tired so off you go. The schedule will be provided tomorrow." With that, he left

Now, Heaven didn't want to share a room with those Slytherin Girls they can be nasty, and she needs are privacy, a room for herself.

I can take the heir's room. She thought.

But that can only open with a hiss, and she can't do that with everyone in the common room.

Maybe I can find an excuse to remain behind. Heaven thought.

Then she looks behind her, only to meet icy blue eyes.

Found it.

She graceful made her way towards him.

"You must me, Lucius Malfoy. I remember I saw you at the bookshop. Sorry, I was in a hurry and couldn't talk properly." She said.

For a second, his mind didn't process what had just happened.

She remembered him.

She knows his name.

She is talking with him.

Well, that was enough to boost his Malfoy ego. He straightened his back and extended his hand of friendship.

"Yes, I am Lucius and you must be heaven Peverell and now, being in the same house, we will have a lot of time to talk," he said as he placed a sweet kiss on her hand.

But lust was evident in his eye while Heaven, on the other hand, has that devil's look in her's.

"I am sure we will," she said with a smirk.

Oh, how she likes to tease him.

"It's truly a pleasure to meet a beautiful person such as yourself, heiress Peverell."

Heaven moved extremely close to him as soon as the words left his mouth. Grab him by his collar, using her one to pull him down a little, then she very seductively whispers into his ears.

"The pleasure is all my, Lucius."

Lucius couldn't process what was happening. He was shocked. He tried to focus, but all he thought was.

His name sounded so sexy when it rolled off of her pretty mouth.

She moved her tongue alongside his jawline, making him moan a little.

Now, he needs more of that hot tongue of her.'

Her figure traces his neck.

He didn't even know when his back touched the wall, and he was caged in her arms.

He doesn't want her finger to stop.