𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑟

Unedited

13 September 1971
Nott manor

Penelope Parkinson née nott has always been in the shadows of others. Even after being from one of the noblest Slytherin families and getting wedded in another high-status noble family, she could still not shine in her circles.

It's all because of one person whose Status she is going to destroy today.

Walburga Black, you should have never come in my way.

She thought as she fix a fake cheerful smile before opening a large door.

There stood every single Slytherin pureblood wife she has called for the tea party. More like distroy-Walburga-black party.

"Ladies I apologize to keep you waiting." She said. While making her way towards them and taking a seat.

Not before Walburga interrupt her.

"Tsk, tsk what kind of host are you, Penelope, keeping your guest waiting tsk tsk."

She knew it was coming and she was ready for it

"Ah, Walburga. Please forgive me I was ready to come down when my dear Dorian send me a letter. You know being a mother. I couldn't just ignore it I had to see what my son has to say and I did find something quite surprising about your son Walburga. Would you like to share that with us?" Or should I tell them? Walburga got the message quite clearly.

She was sweating. She didn't know what news she was talking about because neither Sirius nor regulus have contacted her since the day they left home.

she couldn't let anyone know that now can she moreover this news can't be as bad as the news of two black heirs running away right, right?

Wrong as soon as Penelope opened her mouth. Walburga was screaming in anger from the inside but all she could do was sit there as those ladies insult her.

Sirius Orian Black, you will pay for getting into Gryffindor.

---

14 September
Great hall

Sirius was having fun in between discussion pranks, playing pranks, flying broom, and learning more Magic with his friends he almost forgot what being depressed feels like, keywords almost.

Sirius was sitting with James, Remus, and heaven having a very nice breakfast when weekly mails arrived.

His cheerful smile quickly wash away when he saw a howler drop right into his lap. Yes, a bloody RED HOWLER

And James being an idiot he is started shouting shouted.

"Hey Siri, you got a howler!!"

"Oh, Merlin Jamie how would I know. it isn't as if my eyes are working" he replied sarcastically.

"That's why you have me darling to guide you through the dark," said Jamie in the same tone.

"Enough both of you, Siri if you don't open it right now it will bust and then whole Hogwarts will hear your howler. So I suggest you open it. NOW." Angel suggested.

Getting pale Sirius opened his howler and let me tell you it was bloody loud.

"SIRIUS ORIAN BLACK YOU DARE GETTING SORTED INTO A FILTHY HOUS- AAHHHHH!"

Heaven charmed the howler to burn as she couldn't hear this bitching voice anymore and to say Sirius was relieved would be an understatement.

He keeps thanking her while kissing her all over the face - More like licking eww. I swear he is such a dog sometimes-

"Sirius, you dog, lick me one more time and I swear I will start shouting hexes louder than that bloody howler."

Looking at his pale face was satisfying.

"heaven, my love, where have you been all this time. Do you know how much I miss this silence? Please don't leave me with them, Please" Remus being his dramatic self said pointing at those idiots.

Making Siri and James gasp and place their hand on their chest.

" betrayal "

" traitor "

" you love us "

" I thought we had something special "

" oh merlin, I missed you three so much," Heaven said still laughing.

"And whose fault is this, angel," asked, James.

" fine, I am sorry. I haven't had a chance to sit with you and just have fun" she said.

" so, what have you been up to ?" Remus asked

" I made few friends, In my house and you know my house is different than the others. We have a king or should I say a queen now" she said taking a sip of her tea.

" you become queen in just a few weeks?! " asked James.

" I don't know what you mean Jamie. I sure as hell didn't tell you just that did I?" She asked.

James may not understand what she was talking but the other two sure did.

" No, you didn't angel," Siri said with a smirk.

"now I have a potion class, see you later." She said kissing their cheeks before leaving. Who are they to deny?

---

15 September
Unknown Location

"Lord Black, you called," said a person while bowing his head in respect.

"Send a letter to both of my sons. Inform them of my arrival." Lord black said while clutching the Daily Prophet in his hand.

Glaring at the headline 'black heirs left home'

"But, my lord you need to rest! You just -"

"I. SAID. INFORM. MY. SONS
OF. MY. ARRIVAL." he practically shouted. Making the man in front of him pale.

"Y-yes lord black" with that the poor man left in hurry.

It's high time someone pays for their deeds.