Chapter 4

The next day came and classes started. The same old lessons were being taught making teachers learn something new while the students just wished for school to end or for the next break to come.

But soon, it all came to an end. School was over and Marinette decided she wouldn't go home but instead drag Damian along into town. So she waited for him in class and soon, the two were now out and she spoke.

"How about we walk out into town. Get away from home for once. Because I've heard you weren't really the open type".

" No".

Marinette frowned.

"Hmm, then I guess I'll have to beg".

" What? You wouldn't ".

" Maybe not. But I'll start with the firsts that always work".

"And what are those"? He said carefully.

She stared at him, so he glared. He had no idea where this was going but let it happen.

But after that stare, her eyes softened and opened a bit more. To its widest point. Then they started watering to the point where he could see his own reflection.

" I'll do ANYTHING"!!!!

He just stared at her

"PLEASEEEEEE" !!!!

"Fine".

Then she stopped.

" Really"?

"If you keep asking I might change my mind".

" Oh, nonononono, let's go".

She dragged him out the school and Alfred was still by. So Marinette decided she'd speak because apparently, Damian wasn't going to.

"Hello sir, Damian won't be returning until, I don't know, before sunset perhaps. Will that be okay"?

In the car, you could hear the other two snickering.

" Timmy Timmy Timmy, Demon Spawn has a girlfriend "!!!

" No you idiot, I'm sure she's just a friend". And he too started laughing.

Tim has been watching a ton of romance based movies recently and there was this one, She's Just a Friend. It was just too funny. (I made it up. So don't expect to actually find this, though maybe there is)

"Yes, you're allowed to take him".

" Ooh, thank you sir!!! Let's go Dami ".

And off the two went.

" And, don't worry, I already told Jon ".

The two walked into so many weird places, like this one fish jacket store, where every single jacket had some sort of fish, and it also smelled like fish. Scary.

Then, there was this other place, completely unknown, and once again, more weird fish stuff. So the two decided to look for the street name. And in bolded grey letters

FISH STREET

" Well how creative". Said a sarcastic Damian.

"Hmm, how about we go to chocolate street".

" don't be stupid, no street would be na-" Marinette pointed to some weird corner. And the street name, oh the street name.

CHOCOLATE  STREET

"You're right, let's go".

This time, Damian dragged Marinette into the chocolate based stores and coming back from each, they had some good chocolate coming home with them.