Chapter 12

I am just gonna say it right now. In my opinion, this will be the final saddest chapter ever. Kay??? Okay.

No one's pov

Damian focused on his thoughts for a while. Understanding how he was the one That was at fault for everyone's problems.

Not only was his father correct, but so was Clark. Even if he believed he had changed, his roots would stay the same.

Deep down, Damian Wayne Al Ghul would always be a monstrous creature. A murderous child. A heir to not only a throne, but to the Demon's head. That was just who he was.

Some time later, he had finished his leftover classwork and had taken a shower. Dinner would soon commence in a few minutes, and he was not going to miss it. As, he was sure this would be his last.

"Damian, you've showed up" .

"Yes, isolating myself for stupid reasons wasn't my best decision father . So I've decided I'd join you tonight".

The past months have been awful. Because of the betrayal of his father, he could no longer sit at the dining table and eat by his father's side. Nor accept the fact that he was before his father's presence. He just couldn't anymore.

" how are you and Jon ".

" No longer communicating".

"Well I hope that gets fixed soon".

" there is no use in mending something that is no longer capable of working. Jonathan decided it himself".

Bruce stayed silent and no longer asked.

As a father, he understood when it was the right time to stop prying. His son was obviously not liking the questions, so he stopped. But he did not understand the pain he was causing his own son due to the fear of losing him. That was something he could not, and would most likely not understand.

Damian got up from his chair and picked up his dish. Not in a million years would anyone have seen this boy cleaning up after himself like this. But he wanted everyone to remember this day. So he stepped out of his routine just to suddenly bring attention to himself. But not too much to be questioned about it.

He walked up towards his bedroom after taking his dinner ware to the kitchen and locked his door.

He jumped out his window and was now on the roof's tile.

Damian's pov

Anyone would call me a coward up to this point. I don't care. Stupid place I live in is much more suffocating than a girls expensive perfume.

I jumped off the roof and slid down a near by tree. Slowly landing on the ground and soon, I started running.

I jumped over the many bushes in my way and started running over the brick walls leading to the gates.

By this point, I didn't care if any of them saw me. I was already outside the property and making it towards my destination.

Slowly, I walked down the streets feeling much calmer than I have intended and caught a bus. If it were still early afternoon, I would've definitely reconsidered due to the ridiculous amounts of people riding these things, but as it was pretty late, about nine o' clock, there were hardly any beings.

The ride was about a good six minutes when the bus stopped. I got off and looked up seeing how my destination, would only have me take one last elevator ride. Going up Wayne enterprise's tower.

I could see it all now. And I could almost understand it. When a person fell in love, they only wanted two things, for them to love us, and for them to be happy.

She already loved me once. She's loved me more than my mother and father combined. She's accepted me into her own little world and had me falling for her. That is enough for me, to finally let her go.

If she's happy with him, then so be it.

Clark said I was the type that would kill the idiots that would look at her the way I still do. But I couldn't do that. My death for her happiness. I'd give more of possible.

But there just is no more.

I walked towards the ledge and looked down. The many lights that were seen from the cars. Traffic lights, and all the glowing signs.

She loved it all.

The other buildings engulfing this one. Some lights on while others were pitch black.

She would've been inspired for some reason.

The small white dots splattered all across the sky. And the crescent shaped moon adorning the sky.

She could've started singing by now.

Everywhere and anywhere I'll look, I'll always think of her. We've done so much on such little time. But it really was just a enough.

No one's pov

"I love you"! She'd say.

" I dreamt of you"! she'd exclaim.

"And I'll never leave your side" would she always promise.

DAMIAN walked closer to the ledge, and spoke.

"We'll never promise again then"

And he fell back. With no regrets filling his mind. He was heading for his end. Every second going by, was his life, coming to an end.

And just like that, his eyes shut tight. No need to see, as there'd be light.

And as he landed, the brightness engulfed him. His everlasting soul, had definitely gone to waste

"DAMIAN! Please, don't go"

Look, I'm sorry if I can't update soon. My mom is in the hospital and to be completely honest, there is a very small chance for her to actually live up till the next month. I am currently in the hospital with my dad because, well we can't stay away from her. So I'm sorry if I don't update. I just know my mom is much more important than writing. And if this somehow came out as rude, then I'm also sorry.

I decided I'd write this chapter because my emotions were involved. When I write chapters with "sad parts", my emotions are always involved. And as we are currently in this part of the book and I wasn't doing good myself, I decided it would fit.

Anyways, I hope you people have a good, whatever time of day or night it is. It's almost 1:30am. Almost.