Chapter 9

Just to let you all know. Pretty much everyone, is against Daminette and we got some other characters that are gonna be stupid idiots.

School resumed as always and Damian was pretty upset. His brothers were acting like stupid shits, siding with Bruce. And it made absolutely no sense.

Though, he still believed Dick was on his side. Dick knew Marinette was good. Kind, she'd do anything to fit everyone's standards. But he seemed a bit different. As if he were no longer wanted or cared about in the manor. It was all just different for him.

Alfred drove the three boys to school and Damian entered hoping to find Marinette waiting by the lockers as usual. But no. She was no where. Until Jon came up to him.

"She's not coming Damian". He said. Not really sad or anything. "Not coming today nor tomorrow" .

"Then when is she coming back".

" hopefully never. I can't believe I was able to friend a person like you. Didn't think it would have to go this far".

"What are you talking about Kent" .

"My sister sure was into you. And, by a lot. But seeing as you're an assassin, well, she wouldn't be safe around you. Wouldn't you think so".

" Are you being serious right now"?

"Why of course I am Damian. I've never been this serious in my entire life. You're a monster, Damian. Maybe not in her eyes, but that's what we see. A monster".

" you're being an ungrateful son of a bi-"

"So what? At least I know I haven't taken any lives unlike you. You're the one that has taken so many lives. You're the one that doesn't really care about anyone. You're the one that just ruins everything. Can't you see it Damian, without me. You'd be alone. Bet you nobody would care if you were Bruce Wayne's son. I sure wouldn't. But moving on, we can't be friends no more if you're trying to get close to my sister. If you ever hurt her, I wouldn't mind taking your life. At least I'd know I've made the right choice".

And with that, Jon left Damian alone.

What the hell was wrong with this world. Why couldn't the universe just let these two have a normal and happy relationship. See where it would take them and all. But that's not how anything worked apparently. Nobody would get that happy life just like that.

That's what sucked about life.

Meanwhile

Marinette just recently got out of a plane and was escorted to some random car.

She entered that car and some weird people drove her away. But this time, to a super large building. Might as well call it a castle. But then again, not really. There were huge metal gates and walls. The metal gates were the entrance but a driver had to put a code in the code box.

That one thing that permits you the entrance.

The huge metal gates opened and through the walls and gates was the magnificent building. Could be a huge luxury hotel.

But there were people lined up at the huge staircases.

Women and men in black. Each and every one of them in black. It was really sad. How there was no color but black. But this was just her new life.

"Miss Kent, you may go out now". Said one of the drivers.

She got out but wasn't so happy. She was kind of scared for some reason because all of those people had dull facial expressions. The landscaping of the place looked a little old. A little unattended. And the green, it was a very bland like color.