Chapter 6

A few more days went by and this time, Damian brought Titus with him. He and Marinette were going on some sort of 'date' as she called it. But all he called it was a 'friendly walk'. NONSENSE!

The two met up at the park to hopefully not bring any attention towards each other. But that's not what the others at the park thought.

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT DAMIAN WAYNE"!?! Screamed a Fangirl.

" OH WHO CARES ABOUT HIM, I HEARD THAT GIRL IS LOIS LANE AND CLARK KENT'S DAUGHTER"!!!

And more and more people started shouting. But, the young couple couldn't hear anything because they weren't as close enough to hear and Marinette has done her best to fully control her superhearing to no longer have to hear absolutely EVERYTHING!

The young couple took a few rounds around the park holding hands and making sure Titus didn't break free from his leash. But eventually, they took their small rests and sat down on a bench after getting ice cream from some ice cream parlor around hear.

"You know, back in Paris, there was this one guy that gave out the BEST ice cream ever. This is just some ripoff kind of stuff. What do you think of this ice cream Dami" ?

"I'm sure it's decent enough to eat".

" You know what, I'll pretend I didn't just hear that. Or does everyone here have awful taste ".

" I'm sure it's everyone ".

" Yeah, I think you're right. After the days I've had here, Jon eats this stuff everyday when we return from school. I don't even know how he does it. Sure, we're both happy enough to not care about what others think and all, but his digestive system, I don't know how his works".

"Well, since he is your related sibling, you should know much more".

" I've only been here for a short amount of time. Anyways, I'm sure Titus has finished doing his business, what should we do now"?

"Am I supposed to know"?

" So, you take me out on a date but have nothing planned"?

"It's not like I've had that much experience if you think a bit more".

" Fine, we'll go to the animal shelter. But, we aren't getting any. We're going to help others adopt them. Got that"?

"No".

" Fine, then what do you want to do. You should be glad I'm the flexible type".

"What do you mean"?

" I should've known. Okay, whatever, we're going to do what I just said. Because you don't really seem to think of much fun. Now, let's go".

Marinette dragged Damian and Titus towards an animal shelter. How great.

"Good afternoon Carl! I've brought him"!

" DAMIAN! How great to have you. Marinette has spoken so fondly of you that I feel I've known you my entire life"!

Carl quickly embodied Damian into an extremely tight hug. Poor boy, he started turning blue. So Marinette tapped Carl.

"Uhm, you're going to kill my friend".

" Oh, oops, sorry. It's just, Marinette never brings anyone here unless they are extremely good friends. The last time she brought friends here was years ago. When she used to live by here as a child. Anyways, how are Adrien and Felix"?

"Oh they're doing great. Well, kind of. Actually, not really. Felix's dad died and Adrien's mom disappeared. And they've drastically changed. Well, Felix, Adrien seems to be a bit more like himself. But we aren't here to talk about that. We're here to help you get all of these animals a home. What do you think"?

" I think that's a splendid idea. But, you'll need to wear those white protection suits over there. And put on the helmets. There's some weird stuff falling from the roof sides? Not sure. But you know where the animals are. See you later".

Carl shooed the couple off not really knowing they were a couple. And after walking away to the point where Carl couldn't here them, Damian spoke.

"So, I'm just a friend"?

"No, you're my special friend. And I'm trying to keep it a secret. Who knows when my dad might want to come in and listen on us".

" Hmm, you're smart".

"Of course I am. Now, we enter that weird door over there and take that wall down. Got it"?

" What"?

"Okay, NOW"!

Marinette pushed Damian towards the wall and slammed him. She repeated the motion several times until the wall finally came down.

" WHY THE HELL DID YOU USE ME FOR THAT?! Aren't you indestructible or something"?!

"Well uhm, no? I don't know. But look, we took the wall down".

" WE"?!?!?!

"Look, if you keep it up, I'll downgrade you to just a friend. Yes? If so, I won't give you my magical kisses".

" I can live without them".

"Good. I am no longer your girlfriend. Meaning, this date is officially canceled and I have the liberty to go out with any other guy. How does that sound".

" I'm your boyfriend ".

" if you want to be my boyfriend again, you gotta give me a kiss. Right here on my lips". She said, pointing to her lips.

"Fine".

Damian gently grabbed Marinette's head and gave her a quick peck on the lips. And she gasped. And the animals nearby silenced themselves.

" THAT. WAS MOST DEFINITELY NOT A KISS".

"Oh come on. Fine".

And this time, he gave her a long and passionate kiss.

" I like your kisses" she said.

"Yeah, I like my kisses as well".

The two started play fighting once more and yeah. But they didn't know what was happening outside. Or the pictures that were now all over the internet.

And two certain father's got the pictures and were furious.

" Alfred, it's time to proceed with the plan"

"But master Bruce, please think more rationa-"

"I said, proceed to the plan"

"Yes, master Bruce" .

My favorite subjects have to be either math or physics. I love these two.

And lastly, do you people ever go stargazing? Cause I do. Through  a telescope in my room at least.