Pain

Tyler's POV

I woke up and everything was black. I couldn't make out a thing. I tried standing up but hissed in pain when I tugged on the chains around my wrists and ankles. Sliver! Shit! Fuck! Buger! I remember Logan saying silver harms werewolves. I grunt as a light throb in my head keeps hitting. Like someone trying to open a door or knock down a wall.

I cringed when the room was flooded with light. In the doorway was Jake I think. Or his evil twin brother. If he had one. The body shape and hight was the same. So I'm guessing its him. I groan.

Why cant life be easy I thought to myself because easy is boring a voice in my head says. Wtf. Im your wolf moron. I can help you and take over any time if you need it.

OK well get us outta this mess then! I said getting frantic

I would but I'm weak the silver. You need to get it off then you can shift and fight your way out.

Useful information. Note the sarcasm.

I didn't hear her reply as I was bought out of la la land when a hand made contact with my face. I growl and try to lung only to hiss at the pain coursing through my body. The man chuckles. Yep defiantly Jake. He unties my ankles and pulls me up. I cringe at the pain in my wrist. I walk slightly behind him. Contemplating weather to fight or not. I chose against it. I could shift?

"Don't even think about it" well there's the answer to that question. I decide to play it innocent.

"Think about what?"

"Don't play smartass with me, missy. You might be my daughter but I'm still stronger."

I scoff "really? Then why did you submit to me? Why did you attack me while I was injured? Why attack any way I'm not going to accept the alpha title even if you have a gun pointed at my head."

"Well I submitted because I need time to plan and you were strong as you had shifted literally minuets ago. You still strong now but not quite as strong as me. Yet. I attacked while you were injured so I could bring you here. And you will take the alpha title as it is your pack."

"I'm not being alpha. As soon as I take the title, but I'm not going to, I will automatically merge my pack with Logan's as I know shit about being alpha. And I want to be with my mate. You obviously don't have a mate as you have no heart." I hadn't realised we had stopped till I felt the sting in my wrists. He slapped me. Again.

He pushes me into a room. I tense when I see a various selection of blades. I walk back and turn. I try to run but the silver stops me. As well as a rock hard chest. Jake grips my upper arms and drags me to the chair. He ties me to it. I thrash the entire time. He ends up having to get 3 wolves to tie me while he holds me down and stop me from thrashing. He dismisses the wolves and I stop struggling once I realise there is no way out of this.

He smirks and turns towards the blades.

Silver! My wolf says fight back would you! I start struggling again. But I can't get out. He turns around with a blade in his hand.