Big Boom Boom.

Logans POV

Tension in the pack the last few days have been sky high.

Logan. We got another fight. I sigh. Recently everyone is on edge and it takes literally a bump on the shoulder to set a wolf off. Tyler is hormonal. The pups are full of energy. All the time. Last night they wouldn't stop running around and screaming. I growled and shook the house. They shut up then and I could get on with my phone call to another alpha.

Finn sent another message. But this one was more graphic. Not in the way your thinking. Dirty minded much.

Falsh back.

Come on Logan. Keep up. Tyler says yo me through the link. I growl and easily catch up to my little minx. She growls at me and runs faster. We are running the boarder with some other men to let some energy out. Tyler is let's say a tiny bit hyper. Brothers.

My brother, Peter was playing truth or dare with Tyler earlier and she had to drink some sugar water. She was bouncing of the walls on a sugar high. I had to get her out the house. A big ass hyperactive wolf is very bad.

We come across the east boarder and run for a bit. I catch the unmistakable smell of blood. I growl and run faster. I stop in my tracks at the site. It is gruesome. A pack member is mangled up very bad. At least it was a quick death. I growl when I find a note.

Dear Logan and family,

Hope you get the message. We will break you.

Kind regards,

Finn and Jake.

Motherfuckers. Tyler is next to me and she growls. She howls at the loose of a pack member. It is only a pup. I howl along with the men on patrol. Our howl is returned and in minutes members have gathered to see what's happening. Tyler lies down. All hyperactivity gone.