Nervous Reck

Tyler's POV

*6 months later*

I'm practically shitting myself right now. it's been 6 months since Logan proposed. The boys are crawling already and the wedding is in a few hours.

I'm sat in a chair having my best friend Lucy, doing my hair and make up.

"Calm down. everything will be fine." she tries reassuring me. She found out she's pregnant yesterday but refused to shift until after the wedding. I can't blame her I would to.

"I can't help it. Wedding jitters. Everyone gets them. I'm no exception." I explain. she sighs and finishes my hair.

My makeup is simple yet affective. Mascara, eyeliner, smokey eyeshadow and pink lip gloss. My ginger hair is in lose curls that cascade down my back.

"Finished!" Se exclaims. At this moment my mum and Logan's mum walk in. they start gushing over me. They have grown really close over the past year. Wow. A year since I met Logan Nd already we have 2 6 month old sons and am getting married.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." my dad says walking in with Jace.

"Thanks. Where's Jet?" I ask.

"With Logan. Jace is going in a minuet. Thought you might want to see one of them to try and calm your nerves. Logan said your really nervous. He can sense it through the bond even though your wall is up." he stats. I sigh and hold my arms out for Jace. My dad puts him down and he crawls over to me.

I laugh and lift him up. He looks so cute in his little tuxedo. I kiss his forehead and hand him to my dad.

"Ok I'll be back in 5. The wedding starts in 10. Jace fun girls." He walks out. probably to Logan.

"Dress time!" Lucy yells. I laugh and walk into the bathroom. My dress is simple. Floor length with a bit of a train. Strapless and a spot up the side. A simple but beautiful dress.

I slip it on and walk out.

"Zip me up." I ask Lucy. she does and I'm slip on my white heels. It's the middle of summer and is boiling outside so no cardigan. We are having the ceremony in the garden of the pack house. The garden is huge and used for pack meetings so this is pretty much the best place.

The reception is in this hotel just out of town. It's elegant and huge. Perfect. I'm bought out of my thoughts by the door opening. I smile when I see my dad.

"It's time." He still isn't impressed that Logan didn't ask but when Mary, Logan's mum, got hold of him. lets just say he didn't sleep in the house. I laugh at the memory.

"Let's do this." I say and take his arm. I take a deep breath and walk out of mine and Logan's bedroom.

Everyone is outside and the music starts. I look up and see my wonderful mate. He smiles at me and I smile back. In that moment my nerves vanish. I see Jace and Jet being held by our mums. Ian is Logan's best man while Lucy is my maid of honour.

In no time I'm at the alter and looking into Logan's eyes. I completely zone out everyone except Logan and the priest.

"I do" Logan says.

"I do" I say. then next thing I know I have a gold band in my finger and Logan is kissing the living daylight a out of me. Everyone is clapping and cheering.

"You have no idea how hard it was not to kiss you when I saw you in that sexy dress of yours." he whispers in my ear and I smile wider if possible. I peck his cheek and we get into the car.

The reception was beautiful. The part I am dreding the most is coming up. The dance. I can't dance to save the world.

"Now it's time for the newly wed to have their first dance." the DJ says. Logan takes me to the middle of the dance floor and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest. We sway to the music and I completely forget the everything around us. The only thing that matters right now is him. Logan. My one and only Love. My husband. My Mate.

***

A/N there was more but my iPod decided to die. so I wrote an hours worth of stuff for it to vanish. Ho etymon part will be next. It was gunna be in here but that was the part that I lost.

Hope you like it.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!