Email

Logans POV

Were running from Tyler's dad. Tyler thinks this is haliourious. Her dad is going to skin me alive. We just got in my car and Tyler's dad storms out the hospital. He is so red from anger. I'm so stupid. How could I get his 18 year old daughter pregnant. Well it was gunna happen anyway. I think we might move to England for a while.

"This is so funny. Your face. My dads face. Priceless." Tyler says through laughs clutching her stomach.

"Glad you think this is funny. He is going to kill me. I can't believe I got his 18 year old daughter pregnant. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm over the moon. I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm actually pretty scared of your dad right now." I say. I practically whisper the last part.

"Awww. Is the big bad alpha scared of his mates father." She says in a baby voice. I growl and pull her onto my lap. She yelps at the sudden movement and her hands go to her stomach very quickly. Reflexes. Hey what van I say werewolf females are very protective of their pups. I bury my head in her neck.

"Yes." No point sugar coating it. She relaxes in my arms and let's me breath in her scent. I relax and start the car. She tries to get to her sear but I don't let her. I firmly but gently have an arm wrapped around her waist. Her dad sees the car starting and walks over to us. I waist no time in driving away before he can kill me. He growls and walks back into the hospital.

Tyler is laughing her head off and clutching her stomach from laughing so much. 5 minuets later she sobbers up and leans into me. Yes I'm still driving. Who cares. She sighs and snuggles into me. Closing her eyes. After a few minuets her breathing evens out and I know she's asleep.

We reach the pack house and I get out. Carrying Tyler bridal style inside. As soon as I walk in my mum and dad are all over us. They start firing questions and Tyler stirs in my arms. Snuggling into me more. I growl at my parents. Silencing them. I walk into my office and lie sit down. Tyler gets comfortable on my lap and falls asleep again. I open my laptop and look through some emails.

One email catches my attention. Its to do with Tyler. I open it and growl.

Dear Alpha Logan.

I need to talk to you about your pack. In person. If you don't comply I will find other means of getting you to come to me. Congratulations on you mate and pup wouldn't it be a shame if you lost them. Didums.

Kind regards

Alpha Finn of the blue heart pack.

My grip on Tyler tightens. I growl again.

He is not touching our mate my wolf snarls in my head.

Agreed. Over my dead body will he lay a finger on her or our pup. I growl back. He doesn't say anything back. Only growls lowly. I look at Tyler. She's still asleep. I sigh and kiss her forehead. We haven't been to school in a while but she isn't going now. She really is going to hate me. I don't think we've gone since she shifted. Never mind. This is more important.