school drama

*edited*

Tylers POV

Ever since my parents were kidnapped I haven't been allowed to leave Logan's sight. I woke up with Logan's arm drapped across my waist and my back to his chest. A thought came to mind and I decided to wake Logan up in an eventful way. Think of it as a birthday gift. I carefully untangled myself from him and walked to the bathroom quietly. I found a bucket and filled it with ice cold water. I chuckle. I quietly walk back into the bedroom as Logan begins to stir.

I fling the bucket of water over him. He screams and jumps out of bed. My parents and his all come charging into the bedroom. Logan is stood there scowling at me while I am rolling on the floor laughing.

"What is going on?" Our dads voices boomed in unison. I just laughed more. Logan picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I screamed in delight and punched his back lightly.

"Come on man it was joke think of it as a birthday present."

"Think of what as a birthday present?" My dad asked I looked over my shoulder best I could from my position. "I threw a bucket of ice cold water on him. Or think of it as an involuntarily doing the ice bucket challenge. Your face was priceless. Now put me down or else Logan."

He grumbled something before placing me on the floor in front of him. I walk to the ensuite bathroom and have a quick shower. I wear a pair of faded blue jeans and a pink top which says dope on it. I do my mascara and eyeliner. I walk out and grab my white British knights. Logan is led on the bed when I get out talking to his dad about tonight.

We are having a huge celebration for him taking the alpha title and a party for humans and werewolves tonight and then Saturday it is only werewolves. I go and sit next to Logan and entwined our fingers.

We walked downstairs and ate breakfast. "Wait here" I say to Logan and peck his cheek. I sprint upstairs and go to my closet. I find his birthday present. I got him a lambourgine (sorry can't spell it) as his black Porsche got destroyed by some kids at school. To say Logan was pissed was an understatement. It took me and 4 other men to hold him back. I ended up kissing him and he instantly calmed down.

I sprinted back downstairs with a huge grin on my face. I hand him the box. He opens it while I stand there jumping slightly.

"No fucking way! You are official the best girlfriend ever. I can't believe you got me a car! I love you so much."

He pulled me to him and kissed the living daylights out of me.

"Well its in the garage and it has a full tank. How about a detour on the way to school. Test drive?" He nodded his head frantically. We grabbed our bags and Logan practically sprinted to the garage. He ended up throwing me on his back.

We got in the car and Logan reved the engine. "I fucking love you. Best. Present. Ever!" I chuckled and replied "well you did say it was your dream car and yeah I got it for you. Trust me it was a pain in the ass to hide I ended up giving it to Ian to keep their while I kept the keys so he couldn't test drive it before you."

We arrived at school and did out normal routine. Well by normal I mean. Walking to my locker and his and girls glaring at me while boys sneered at Logan. Then walking to class and talking for the entire lesson.

Once lunch came I couldn't be happier. My stomach was protesting and was threatening to bring up my food. I ended up running out of Geography with Logan hot on my heels and, Lucy behind him.

Lucy is my friend. She is part of the pack and Ian's mate so I see her a lot. I ended up throwing up my breakfast while Lucy held my hair back and Logan waited worriedly outside.