Chapter 14

Marinette's POV

I woke up the next morning in bed. I don't remember doing anything yesterday except eating soup from Alfred, Jason carrying me back to the room and him reading to me and me falling asleep. I climb out of my bed and notice Damian wasn't here. 

I sit up and notice a note on the bedside table. It was from Damian. 

Dear Angel, 

Good morning or afternoon depending on what time you decide to wake up. You slept the entire day yesterday with the occasional time you would wake up for 5 minutes but that was it. You should probably go to the doctors' to get your bug checked out. 

I am helping Grayson and Drake with the tour of some of the best places in Gotham. I will do my best not to kill anyone but that girl named Lila is really getting on my nerves and doesn't seem to think I won't carry out y threats. 

Neither does the rest of your class. It is very annoying. But, I endure it for you so, I will do my best. I love you and can't wait to see you when I get home. 

Your Demon, 

Damian

I smile at the letter and look at the clock. It is 11:48 AM. I slept in late. I scheduled the doctors' appointment for 12:30 so I need to get ready. I go to my room because I always end up staying in Damian's and go to the closet and grab on outfit. 

I grab my purse and phone and walk out of the room

I grab my purse and phone and walk out of the room. I seriously do not know what I am going to do if I'm pregnant. I mean, I would love to be a mother but, what if Damian doesn't want to be a father. What if the other Wayne's hate me? What if Chloe and the-no. None of these thoughts for now. 

I walk to the end of the hallway but am stopped by Jason. "Pixie Pop? Shouldn't you be resting." "Um, Damian told me to go to the doctors'. So, I'm just going to get my bug checked out and then I'll be right back." He looks skeptical but nods. "Alright. Let me know if anything happens."

I nod and quickly walked out of the hallway and go to where Damian puts his cars. He has cars for when he is annoyed by his family and needs to leave the Manor. He let me know that I could use them if I needed it. 

I grab a key for one of his cars and climb in. He had a smart car. You know, the ones that turn on automatically as soon as it senses your phone. I climb in and put in the address of the doctors' office and it starts driving. 

You know, I kinda like that it knows how to drive by itself. I found it kinda cool especially when, I had things on my mind and I didn't want to get distracted driving. I let my mind wander on my way to the doctors office. 

I arrive soon thanks to me being distracted and the car shut itself off. I grab my purse and climb out. I walk into the doctors office and go to the front desk. "Hello. I have an appointment. Marinette Dupain Cheng." "Yes ma'am. You have the appointment for the pregnancy test?" I nod.