Chapter 11

Marinette's POV

Damian, Kagami, Dick, Bruce and I landed in the backyard on Tanin's back. We all got off and Kagami started to pet Tanin to keep him calm. I walked inside with Damian and Bruce and found the other siblings in the living room. 

Jason was cleaning his guns, Cass was talking with Stephanie, Tim was on the computer and Barbara was next to Tim helping him with whatever they were working on. I bit my lip and whistled loudly. Everybody stopped and looked at us. 

"Hey! Your back! Damian didn't bring a tiger home did he?" Jason groaned. "I bet you he got a Mountain Lion or a Wolf." "No! I'll bet you $100 he brought home a tiger." "I bet $200 he got Wolf or something." Everybody started placing bets and I snickered. 

"Now, let's see what they brought home. To the back!" We led them out and they froze at the sight of Tanin. "...Damian got a dragon." I smiled. "Yep! And his name is Tanin!" They all turned and stared at me. "You NAMED him?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Duh! Plus, he is super sweet and loves being pet." I walked over to them and herded them to Tanin and Cass was the first one to start petting him. She smiled as he nuzzled her. "I like him. I want to keep him." Everybody else started to pet him and agreed that they want to keep him. 

Tanin seemed happy that he got to stay and flapped his wings softly and created a breeze. I giggled and pet his snout and talked to him softly in the Guardian language. He nuzzled me and lifted me onto his head. 

I giggled and slide down his neck and wings. Jason snorted. "It looks like Pixie Pop's pet more than Demon Spawn's pet." I rolled my eyes. "That's because of a side effect from wielding the Ladybug miraculous. Tikki is the goddess of the creation it rubbed off on me and animals are naturally attracted and friendly to me." 

Dick snapped his fingers. "That's why all the animals at the zoo wanted to be pet by you. I thought it had something to do with Tikki." I nodded. "So, we keep him. What does he eat?" Everybody was silent. I make a croissant appear out of thin air and wave it in front of his snout. 

He opens his mouth and I place it on his tongue and he eats it. I make a drumstick appear and he torches it with fire and makes it turn into ashes and it lands on the ground. And he blows it away into the wind. "Okay so, baked goods it is." I roll my eyes at Damian. 

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Dami. So, I know how to bake and one of you can help me. We can switch days so I can do it with all of you." They cheered well, except Damian who just had a small smile on his face. 

"Do you think they will notice Tanin staying here? I mean he is going to need to fly sometimes." I make a barrier around the backyard and call out my wings. I fly up and Tanin follows me. I fly in circles and make fire blow out of my hands. He flew faster and I flew downward and landed on the ground. 

"Wings in." My wings disappeared and Tanin landed next to me. Damian chuckled and shook his head. "He is definitely your pet, Malak." I stuck my tongue out at him and crossed my arms and grumbled under my breath. 

"Mari-hime, I think I should go back to the zoo to make sure Chloe hasn't killed anybody." "Alright Kagami. Do you want me to go with you? Just in case." "No. It will not be needed. I will call you if I do need your assistance, though." I nodded. 

"Alright. You can go then." I gave her a hug and she walked back to the Manor. Probably to find Alfred. Most likely. We all stayed outside with Tanin and played with him. It got dark quickly and I made sure to call Chloe and Kagami to make sure that nobody got killed or injured. 

I didn't trust Chloe fully just because this was her and Lila without me so, I was suspicious and called Luka and Juleka and he said that nobody got hurt except Chloe getting a few bees to sting Lila and he persuading Juleka not to get a tiger to attack Lila. 

Apparently, it turns out Lila is allergic to bees and her face had swollen and she looked like the elephant man. The tour got cut short when the teacher saw this and I knew i was going to get an earful from her tomorrow. She was just that irresponsible and hypocritical. 

I changed into one of Damian's shorts and a pair of sweat pants and walked into the living room where Damian was sitting. I curled up next to him. He gently put his hands in my hair and played with it. 

The TV was playing in the background and I closed my eyes and cuddled closer to Damian. I thought about the things me and Damian did back at the league and slowly started drifting off to sleep. 

I felt his other arm snake around my waist and pull me closer. I smiled softly and let myself be consumed by sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~Bonus~~~~~~~~

The other Wayne's walked in the living room talking. It was just after dinnertime and Damian and Marinette didn't come. They were all wondering where they were. Well except Alfred. Cause' he's immortal and all knowing. 

They all froze when they saw Damian and Marinette. Damian and Marinette were fast asleep on the couch, cuddling. Dick started cooing and Jason was staring and Tim chugged down his coffee and stared at the couple. 

Jason quickly got over his staring and started taking pictures for blackmail material. Tim and Dick did the same because there was only some many times they could get blackmail material on Damian. And it only made it fair because he had a bunch on them. 

They had lots of fun.