Chapter 5

Marinette's POV

I woke up and saw a bare chest in my face. Not that I minded it was pretty hot. I looked up and saw Damian. He was still asleep. I smiled and threw the blankets off. I squeaked when I saw I didn't have any clothes on. I scanned the room and saw me and Damian's clothes spread around the room in random spots. 

I blushed red when I remembered our erm... activities from last night. I walked to the bathroom with shaky legs and I turned on the water. I bathed and I grabbed one of Damian's shirts and slipped it on. I quietly walked out of the room to go to mine and I grabbed a pair of undergarments and my purse and slipped back to Damian's room. 

I put them on and I walked over to Damian and gently shook him. "Demon, you need to wake up. Demon." He grumbled and turned over. "Demon. Please, I wanted a kiss before I have to go back to the hotel." He woke up after I said that. "Why do you have to go?"

 "So, the class thinks I came back yesterday. I am going to Wayne Enterprises later so, we might see each other." "No. I have to go to school today. I was only free for tomorrow. Maybe on the weekends or something." I grabbed him a shirt and underwear and threw it at him while I focused on how I was going to cover the hickeys that littered my neck, collarbone and chest.

He finally got out of bed and trudged over to me. "You are forbidden to cover them up." "You can't stop me." He glared at me but, it held no heat. "I do need to go though. I promise I will text you." "tt. Fine. How are you going to get there?" "Simple." I grabbed the glasses for kalkki and he looked confused. "I am still searching for the logic." I roll my eyes and smirked. "Kalkki, full gallop!" I transformed and gave him a peck on the lips. "See ya. Voyage!" I hop through the portal and land in my room. 

I grabbed an outfit based on Gotham vigilantes and villains and slipped it on. 

I grabbed my make up and started covering the hickeys that were still showing

I grabbed my make up and started covering the hickeys that were still showing. When, I finished I did my hair. 

I walked downstairs and to nobody's surprise they were not there. I opened my phone and I texted Chloe. She said that Lila convinced Ms.Bustier to go to Wayne Enterprises early. And that she demanded to know where I was last night. I was never going to tell her what happened. 

I walked to a cafe for a coffee and a croissant. Just a tiny breakfast that won't make me puke 30 minutes after. Because I don't eat a lot if I eat large quantities of food at one time I tend to puke. The larger the serving the sooner I will probably puke. 

I covered up all my scars before we went to the Wayne Manor with some magic so, Damian doesn't know. I have to figure out how to tell him and about the akums and stuff. I shake my head and walk into Wayne Enterprises. 

I see my class waiting and I walk over. I stuff the rest of my croissant in my mouth and I swallow it. The class notices and Alya charges over. "Where were you!? We had to waste our time becuase your sick ass wanted attention!" "Then, you should not have left early. They would not start early because it could mess up their schedule they carefully planned and this is a big company so, one mistake and it could quickly fall." I walked past her and to the front desk. 

"Hi. I am here for the tour. Marinette Dupain Cheng." She smiles. "Yes. The tour guide should be here in a few minutes. Congratulations for winning it as well." "Thank you." I walk over to Chloe and she wraps me in a hug. "I tried to get them to stay. Those fuckers. It was ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous." I laugh at her famous catch phrase and peck her cheek. 

"You are awesome Chloe. I love having you as my sister." She smiles and we talk with the group. We heard someone clap their hands and our hands snapped up. It was Richard. "Alright. You all know that I am Richard or Dick. I will be your tour guide. Please do not stray away from the group." We followed him around the tour and I kept marveling at the architecture. It was made of granite and marble. And the contrast between the white granite and black marble made it truly magnificent. 

I held my notepad and pencil as I jotted down ideas for outfits as we walked around. Lila kept spinning lies and the class just sucked them up and didn't even listen to what he was saying and me and my group just kept our distance, not too far but far enough you could tell we were separate from them. It seemed like we were the only ones listening to him. 

By the time we were heading to the cafeteria for lunch, I had created like 30 different outfits. I got a tiny lunch. Just some more coffee and a small salad. I sat down and and Chloe sat next to me. Kagami sat across on my other side. Luka, Juleka, and Nino sat across from us. 

They had food that suited them from the change of their miraculous. 

Since Chloe is a true holder of the bee miraculous, she was more maternal to her friends, she could paralyze people outside of the mask if they pissed her off. She liked honey more and ate fruits and  in her foods and could heal, make and brighten flowers. She could call up and control wasps and bees outside of the mask. 

Kagami as a true wielder of the dragon miraculous, she was more possessive of her friends and had a short temper. She could shape shift into a dragon outside of the mask and could control the elements and weather. Just not when, I am controlling them. She liked spicy food like spicy spicy foods and ate meat more and her senses were sharper. 

Luka as a true holder of the snake miraculous, he was wiser and could read people very easily. Even if they were trained to hide their emotions. He was the calmest of the group too. He ate a large breakfeast and then hardly anything for the rest of the day. He ate more meat slightly raw to not raise suspicion. He could shapeshift into a snake and talk and attract them outside of the mask. 

Nino as a true holder of the turtle miraculous, he had a good memory of everything he heard and of what he saw. He ate more greens and he had more durability. Not much changed with him. 

Juleka as a true holder of the tiger miraculous, she had a short temper and was very protective of her friends. She could growl like a tiger and could shapeshift into one as well. She could talk to them and she ate more meat, slightly raw like her brother. She could blend into the shadows easily and had heightened senses. 

We ate and talked and at one point Dick decided to join us. "Why aren't you guys sitting with you classmates?" Chloe scoffed. "We'd lose what braincells we had if we sat with them and listened to Lila spin her lies. Actually, they'd probably die after we sat there for like 30 seconds with hwo angry they could make Jules and Gami." He nodded but still looked confused. 

"What kind of lies?" "Like how she is dating Damian Wayne and Bruce considers her his daughter." He looked shocked to say the least. "Yeah we know. They would know she was lying by doing a quick google search but they don't." We continued telling him her lies and he kept pointing out the holes in her lies and we agreed with him. 

We had a peaceful lunch until a certain someone decided to come over.  

 A/N: I hope y'all like it! Please comment if I do anything you don't like. I am always open to ideas if you want me to put anything! Thanks!

~ Danielle or 'Dani'