Chapter 9

Marinette's POV

I was on my way to the museum and biting my lip. I was slowly eating larger portions to make Damian happy because he was not pleased when he learned I was starving myself. I gave Dusuu to Alfred and both were very happy. 

I met Diana and learned her mother was the previous holder of the Ladybug miraculous. She was very happy to learn I had unlocked some of the powers of the miraculous and was furious at Green Lantern the moment she learned about what he had done. 

Bruce learned about it and he wasn't please one bit. Lila was still lying like her life depended on it and Marinette was this close to killing her. Sometimes she would joke to herself that her fingers were touching and she could slit Lila's throat. 

Damian said that the police would understand why she did it. Jason said she would get an award for killing the devil. Tim said she would be worshipped like a goddess. Dick said she would become famous for killing a criminal worse than the word itself. Bruce said nothing. 

 I arrived at the museum and hopped off Damian's motorcycle. He let me borrow it for today. I walked over to where MPS was waiting and was tackled in a hug by Chloe. "Thank you so much for the outfit! I love it!" 

Chloe:

Marinette:

Marinette:

Jason was very happy when he saw my outfit

Jason was very happy when he saw my outfit. He took a picture of it and said it was his new favorite picture. All the boys in the house are immature in their own way. Even Damian he just prefers not to show it. After the tour today, he had something he wanted to show me. 

I saw the limo arrive and Dick and Tim stepped out. I waved at them and they waved back. I saw Jason snap a picture of Chloe and I knew he was going to send it to the family group chat and I was conveniently added to it. I giggled t him and sure enough my phone buzzed. 

JT: B, look what I saw! *image of Chloe*

Serial Adopter: A batman themed outfit? It looks nice. I didn't know they sold that in stores. 

Angel: What!? YOU'RE CALLING MY CLOTHES STORE BOUGHT!!!! THAT IS AN INSULT TO MDC FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I turned my phone off and burst into a fit of giggles. "What are you giggling about, Mar?" I showed them the texts and they snickered. I see Jason look at me with a wide grin on his face and gives me a thumbs up. I make a silly face and then pretend to be giving Bruce a lecture. His face turns red with laughter. 

I look down and my body was trembling with laughter. Chloe poked me and I squeaked. I take a deep breath to try and clam myself down and do just in time. "Alright class, please listen to the tour guide and don't stray from the group." Dick leads up through the the museum and I keep in a rant. 

As Dick leads the class through the museum, Marinette is clenching and un-clenching her hands in rage. They are finally in the section with the Robin's old suits and everybody jumps when they were shouts in French. "a quoi pensaient-ils ?! Non seulement ils ressemblent à des feux de signalisation, mais ils n'ont pas de pantalon !!!! Ils sont censés se fondre dans l'ombre et ne pas s'habiller comme un aveugle a choisi des tenues! Ils pourraient probablement s'habiller de merde et être plus beaux?!" Jason recorded it and sent it to Bruce knowing fully well he knew French fluently. 

(A/N: Translation: what were they thinking ?! Not only do they look like traffic lights, but they don't have pants !!!! They are meant to blend in with the shadows and not dress like a blind man chose outfits! They could probably dress in shit and look better?!)

MPS was desperately trying to stifle their laughter as Marinette continued with her rant. Marinette shook Chloe and Chloe grabbed Marinette's arms. "Mari-bug, we know it is a tragedy but, calm down. You can rant about it later." Marinette took a deep breath and let go of Chloe. 

"Sorry Chlo." Dick continued with the tour but, didn't miss some of the snarky remarks about Marinette. He was barely able to get Jason's dagger before he stabbed someone. Not that he would mind but, he would rather not deal Bruce. 

He could practically hear the lecture Bruce was going to get from Marinette about his choice of outfits for them as Robin. He was going to make sure he had popcorn and a drink for when it does happen. Bruce wasn't getting help from him. 

There was a crash and it suddenly got colder. Mr.Freeze came out and screams were heard. He took the chance to run to a closet and Jason went to a room nearby. While, they were doing that Marinette was trying her hardest not to get pissed. 

Her hand instinctively went to her gun that was in her jacket. This was a Red Hood inspired after all. She used the smoke and ran to corner and shot near his foot. She ran to another spot and shot again. She did the same thing again. He kept shooting in the spots where she was and kept missing. 

She kept doing the same thing until she got back to her spot next to Chloe. He looked agitated. She smirked when Batman and his team came running in and she made an invisible force field to make sure none of the bullets hit anybody. She noticed Lila wasn't with the group and knew she would take credit for what she did. 

Batman was able to defeat him quickly as she used her powers to help but, they didn't need to know that. She took down the force field and they immediately started to make sure everybody was okay. Robin spent a few seconds longer with Marinette though.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Thanks for your help, Angel." She giggled and rolled her eyes. 

Of course Damian would notice. Only him.