Prologue

Marinette is Damian's betrothed. They were raised together in the league of assassins sine birth and they were always together. They got bonded at 9 years old and when, they were 10 an attack came. They promised that they would find each other again. 

Talia gave Damian to Bruce and took Marinette to Paris. She gave her to Tom and Sabine, a couple in Paris that owned a bakery. They didn't know that they were assassins because Talia gave them some shit story about her being part of an adoption agency and shit like that. Marinette thought they were nice but, soon after she was put in their care they started abusing her.  

When, she was 12 she got the miraculous and she started fighting Hawkmoth. She wasn't allowed to deal with her negative emotions so, she just locked them away even though she knew that it wasn't healthy. That added more stress to her and then a year later Lila came. 

Lila managed to take most of Marinette's friends away. The only people on her side is Chloe, Nino, Luka, Kagami, and Juleka on her side. Adrien got his miraculous taken away and is no longer part of the miraculous team. He only came to patrol to flirt with her and didn't come to help with the attacks.

The finally defeated Hawkmoth and Mayura and they were sentenced for life and charged over $1 million for everything they've done and Adrien stayed in Paris to finish school and he was going to be 18 soon so, they allowed it. 

The team got to keep their miraculous and Marinette wielded both the Ladybug and Cat miraculous. She had proved she could use them sensibly and could keep the world in balance. Tikki had also told her that she was the most powerful Guardian ever to have lived. Her powers surpassed the first guardians powers. She could make her own miraculous if she wanted but chose not to.

The miraculous' also had permanent effects on Marinette and the others (A/N: I am just doing Marinette in this chapter. You will see the others later.) Without the suit from the Ladybug miraculous: Heal plants, human and animals. Talk to animals. Animals were naturally drawn to her. She could create plants and objects. Control the elements, weather, and objects. She also had wings. She could call them out and when she isn't using them they are a tattoo on her back. She has baby pink angel wings when not transformed and red with black edges when she is transformed. 

Without the suit from the Cat miraculous: She could see in the dark. Sharp nails. Heightened hearing and smell. She could sense thing from 30 feet away. She was faster, more agile and flexible and was very strong. She had was annoyed easily and had a quick temper. She could bend things like forks and knives in half or just break them. She could slip into tiny spots and fit herself into a suitcase easily. She could fall from a high place and land on her feet effortlessly. 

Anyway.....

Marinette was relieved that they had finally defeated them but it didn't last long. When she got home she saw Lila crying, talking to her parents. They looked at her and looked angry. They beat her and then, they disowned her. They told her to pack up and she did and bought a luxury apartment.

She kept having nightmares that kept her awake. In a normal day she runs on maybe, 3 hours of sleep. She had been keeping busy with work as MDC and Nettie and everything else. She just stayed in her apartment for the most part. She still got messages and was still harassed by Lila and her former friends no matter how many times she changed her phone number.

She was harassed and assaulted by them. She had her friends to protect her but, there was only so much they could do. She has almost been akumatized many times. Like 15 times. Each time she denies it.

Marinette is still in Francis DuPont High School even though she can graduate early but, she doesn't want to leave her friends to deal with their classmates. Ms.Bustier always put her responsibilities on Marinette. She hardly does anything. She always gets mad at Marinette when she snaps at somebody and gives her a lecture because she is class president and needs to be a model student for the rest of the class. 

She and Mr.Damocles always let Lila get away with her lies because of her mother's position. Marinette has more responsibility then a 18 year old should have. She is traumatized from everything she has seen. The blood, the bodies, her friends being killed, and her city being torn to bits. And she has experienced pain in many ways. Mental pain, physical pain and emotional pain. 

Marinette was forced by Ms.Bustier to set up a trip for the class before their graduation and she thought about it and decided on Gotham. She was able to find Damian's number after loads of hacking and they texted each other daily. She was able to get the class a trip to Gotham because Damian sent the link for the competition set up by Bruce and you had to send in an essay and she won so, she texted Bruce and was also able to get the class to be able to go to the Wayne gala. She was able to get them to stay for 1 and 1/2 month and get a tour of Gotham and shit like that. 

And she just had to tell Ms.Bustier on Monday so, she could announce it. 

A/N: I hope you guys like my book! I am new to writing so, please comment if I do anything you don't like. I am always open to ideas if you want me to put anything! Thanks!

~ Danielle or 'Dani'