Chapter 12

Damian's POV

I woke up and I looked around. I was in my room. I remember falling asleep in the living room with Angel in my arms. I look down and Angel was sound asleep. She was still in her clothes from yesterday and so was I. 

Did I sleep walk with her in my arms? Possible but not probable. I stared at her thinking. I hear a crash from downstairs and the answer hit me like a truckload of bricks. It was the heathens. I grumble under my breath. 

Angel stirred a little and her arms wrap around my torso. I feel the tips of my ears go red and I wrap my arms around her waist. I close my eyes and enjoy the peace. I was almost asleep when the mongrels barge in my room. 

"WAKE UP, LOVEBIRDS! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT THE FUCKING BED!!!!!!" I glare at them and Angel just cuddles closer to me. I chuckle and shake my head. Only she could sleep through them. 

"Angel, you need to wake up. We are going to the Wayne Gardens." She grumbled and she whined, "Noooooooo. I wanna stay. You're so warm." I failed to fight the blush while Todd laughed. 

"Pixie, I'll let Tanin loose and force him to eat meat." Angel's eyes shot open and she shot out of bed while, Todd was pushed into the wall, wrapped in vines. She glared at him and un wrapped the vines and he fell to the ground. 

"Don't you dare. If you even think about it, you'll start living in your worst nightmare. Understood?" Her voice was dangerous and her eyes promised pain. He nodded and she smiled at him, which was a little to wide. "Great!  Now get out!!!" 

They all scrambled out of my room and Todd shut the door. She giggled and I threw the covers off and walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned around, still in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"They listen quite nicely when, they are frightened." "Yep. And only you can do that to them." "So can you. Just when you smile, laugh or show any emotion other than negative ones." "I know. Their reaction is quite funny." 

She giggled and pecked my lips. It was too short for my liking so, I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. She kissed back and deepened it. How long we stayed like that for, I don't know but, long enough for Todd to get over his fear of Angel and barge right back in. 

We pulled away, I wasn't as red as Angel but, I was pretty close. "Ewww. Stop sucking each other's faces off. You're almost as bad as Bruce and Selina." I glared at him and Marinette shooed him out of the room. 

"As much as I would love to make out with you all morning, I do have to get dressed for the tour." She gives me a quick kiss and walks to her room. I grumble and get dressed. I grab my bag and walk out of my room. As soon as I close my door, Angel comes out. 

She is dressed in what look likes an outfit inspired by Poison Ivy. 

She smiles at me and we walked to the dining room together

She smiles at me and we walked to the dining room together. Pennyworth made an omelet for me and everybody else got pancakes. I eat my breakfast and walk to the limo. Angel sits across from me and lays down across the seat. Grayson sat in the same row as me but not next to me. "I am going to make up for lost sleep." 

I chuckle and shake my head. I watch her close her eyes and sleep. I study her freckles, her tiny nose, pale pink lips, her midnight blue colored hair and her heart shaped face. She is an angel in the form of a human. 

I stare at her and I don't even notice we have arrived until Pennyworth says so. "Master Richard, Master Damian, Mistress Marinette, we have arrived." I shake Angel gently and her eyes flutter open. "Angel we're here." She groans and sits up and finger combs her hair. 

"Alright. I'm ready." Marinette walks out of the limo first and then me and Grayson follow. She walks to her friends and I see a girl with ombre colored hair approach them. Grayson growls and I immediately know that she is not friendly to the group. 

I silently stalk over and weave my way through the class. When, I start getting close I hear what she is saying. "-you just couldn't control yourself could you. You had to steal Lila's boyfriend and fuck him like the slut you are! Stop being so jealous of her just because she is better than you!" 

I growl under my breath and I stop behind her and tap her shoulder. She jumps and turns around. "What?" "I heard you saying something about my angel. May I ask why?" "Oh! You mean Lila! Yeah Mari-trash, here is a an attention seeking bit-" 

"I've heard enough. My Angel isn't Lila. I'm talking about Marinette. I've never dated the harlot and never will. I don't appreciate you calling Angel the words you did and it would be in your best interest to get away from her before your tongue is cut off. Understood?" 

She glares at me and I glare right back. Her face turns into a frightened one and walks away. I look at Angel and she smiles. "You didn't have to do that. I can take of myself." "I don't doubt it, Angel. I just wanted to make sure she understood the consequences. I was being quite nice on my threat." 

She rolls her eyes but, there is a smile playing on her lips. We go to the front and we see Poison Ivy. "Hi everyone. I'm Ms.Ivy. I will be showing you all the different types of plants here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do." She smiled and started showing us all the plants. 

Like the animals, they all like Angel. All the ones that are sick, she pets and they immediately get better. Ivy seems to notice and looks at Angel, intrigued. Angel likes all the plants and pets them gently and talks to them in many different languages. 

I stay close to her the entire tour and nobody except her friends go close to her. The rest just glare at her and either me or her glare right back making them stop for just a few minutes. It was very tiring. They truly were idiots. And that's just putting it lightly. 

Angel and her friends invite me to hang out with them for a little bit and I agree due to Angel's begging. It was very reluctant but, Grayson was still very happy I was going out with people my age. 

We went to a park and walked around and talked then, went to a little cafe for lunch then went to an ice cream parlor. For some odd reason, everybody got couple ice creams. Me and Angel, Lahiffe and Couffanie. Tsurugi and Bourgeois. And the other Couffanie gets a couple ice cream for himself. 

They are all very weird but, they were the only ones who stuck with Angel so I put up with them for her and only her. She is why I be as polite as I can with them. But, I don't put my guard down like I do when I am alone with Angel when I am around them. 

Only when I'm alone with Angel do I ever do that. Only her. I headed home with Angel around 5 PM so, we were only out for 1 hour and 30 minutes. It was fun, I guess. I just wanted to go home and cuddle with Angel. And be left alone by the heathens but that will never happen. 

We arrive at the Manor and me and Angel head to our rooms to change. I get in a t-shirt and looser pants and Angel comes in wearing a shorter loose shirt and sweatpants. She plops on the bed next to me and I wrap my arms around her. 

I close my eyes, feeling content and safe with Angel.