Chapter 8

3rd Person POV

Damian and Marinette were currently in the living room of the Wayne Manor. They already wen to Bruce's office and told them about the.... dilemma. They gave him the more vague version of what Marinette had told him but he was still enraged. He quickly called her teacher to let her know. He refrained from telling her she wasn't doing her job but Marinette had negotiated with him that he could sue her at the end of the trip. 

Damian's brothers were excited that Marinette was staying at the Manor. Jason already announced her his little sister. They told them all about what happened in Paris. They were all furious but Jason was the worst. Marinette able to coax him not to go after her classmates and was able to get him to calm down. 

She had used Kalkki to get her stuff and it was already transported into Damian's room and then put in my new room. I had changed into a short sleeve shirt and jeans. "Blueberry?" I turn to Dick who had a perplexed look on his face. "Yeah?" "You have a tattoo on your back." She gos to a mirror and turn my back to it and turn my head around. Sure enough, you could see the black outline of the tattoo through her white shirt. 

Marinette cursed inwardly and turned back toward and Damian has the same confused look on his face. She suck in my cheeks and debates on whether or not she should lie or tell them she has wings. She decides on the second one. "I have wings." Jason laughs. "Yo don't have to tell us if you want too, Pixie Pop. Just say so." She huffs and roll my eyes. "Wings out." There was a flash of pink light behind her and there stood Marinette with large baby pink angel wings. 

All the boys stare and Tim grumbles that he needs more coffee. "No Tim. You can't have more coffee." Tim glares at her and she glares right back. He shrinks back and she smirks. Jason looks absolutely gob smacked. "Y-you really h-have wings." Yes. I do." She wraps her wings wround her and twirls around. Damian stands up and touches her wings. "They're very pretty. They compliment you perfectly." Marinette has a small blush bloom on her cheeks. 

Damian chuckled and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Wings in." There was another flash of pink light and her wings were gone. She pulled her shirt up in the back and showed them her 'tattoo.' It went from her shoulder blades to her lower back. They were in a folded motion but you could tell they were angel wings. 

"Those are cool." She giggles and puts her shirt down. Dick and Jason looked shocked and Tim looked at little less shocked and Damian looked like it was completely normal. Bruce walked in and noticed the boys faces. "What happened?" "Wing out." Marinette flapped her wings and he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Of course she has wings." She narrowed her eyes and huffed then flapped her wings hard and made a strong gust of wind push him back a bit. 

He stumbled back and Marinette stuck her tongue out. Damian snorted trying to keep his laughter in. "Wings in." He grumbles as he walks by and she imitates him, walking by and grumbling. The boys all have trouble holding their laughter. When he leaves they all burst out, roaring in laughter. 

Marinette plops herself on the couch and sighs. "Just wondering, how did you get your wings?" She stares at Tim who was sipping coffee from who knows where. She hadn't told them about Hawkmoth and her being Ladybug and all that shit. She bits her lip and says, "Story for another day. It's a long one." "We have time." She didn't say anything. "Please?" "You aren't going to stop are you?" "He probably isn't going to stop, Angel." She sighs. 

"Fine. So when I was 12 I was given a miraculous. It is a magical piece of jewelry that is associated with an animal god. I am Ladybug and Lady Noir. Tikki is a ladybug and has the powers of creation and good luck. Plagg is a black cat and has the powers of destruction and bad luck. Hawkmoth was a crazed psychopath and he was after Tikki and Plagg's miraculous. If he did get them it would give him the ultimate power meaning he could wish to destroy the universe or make himself a god. He would prey off of negative emotions. Fear, sadness, anger you get the idea. Because of this I was really never allowed to express my negative emotions. I would almost always had to lock up my negative emotions because of this. I always had to worry about being akumatized because I was Ladybug. My partner was Chat Noir and he would always flirt with me and ask me on dates. Hawkmoth's akumas were getting harder and stronger and so I had to bring in new heroes to help us. When I was 14, the Guardian was forced to give me the responsibility of guarding the miraculous'."

"We got a few new permanent heroes. Protector, Princess Wasp, Viper, Dragon, and Tigeress.  We had to take Plagg away from his holder because he wasn't coming to attacks and started to harass me. The team all voted on it so, we made a plan and successfully took it away. We defeated Hawkmoth already but, it still sticks. His akuma's killed so many people and just destroyed it. My teammates have been killed more than once and I have been close to being dead so many times. My miraculous charm recovers all the damage except the memories. Sometimes if the damage is that bad I don't let myself get healed from the injuries because I can handle the pain but, I'm not gonna let somebody suffer the physical pain because of a psychopath." 

"I tried calling the Justice League for help but, Green Lantern just brushed it off and took it as a prank call from a bored teenager. The mayor of Paris didn't want to call for help because Paris thrives on tourism and the pressure was a lot. I thought about quitting because it got so much. The people of Paris forget that me and my teammates are human too and we make mistakes so, when we do something wrong they get mad at us and yell at us. We've snapped at them so many times because it just got to be too much." 

"I got the wings as a permanent effect of the miraculous. If you are a true holder, it gives you powers and stuff like that. I got wings and other stuff. My teammates didn't get wings but, they did get permanent effects. But, yeah. That's about it." She was staring at her hands by now and wasn't sure how they would react. Then, Jason jumped out of his chair furious. "I'LL SKIN THE MOTHER FUCKER ALIVE THEN GUT HIM!" Before he could grab a his knife plants wrapped around his legs and he looked at Marinette and she shook her head. 

He huffed and sat back down and Marinette took them off but kept them next to his chair. They were really going to need to bring this up with Bruce.