Chapter 7

A/N: Hey Guys! Daminettelover2007 started writing a book! You should go check it out! It is really good so far! 

Damian's POV

I am  currently sitting down in a private corner in the ice cream shop waiting for Malak. I am still worried about her after Grayson called me because she was having a panic attack. Something bad must've happened to her to make that happen. In the league, we were taught never to show emotions and to hide them from people so, it did have to be bad to make this happen to her. 

I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of heels clicking coming toward me. My head shot up and I saw Malak coming over in here. She is wearing a cat woman themed outfit and the pants hugged her and her shirt showed just a little bit of cleavage. I feel the tips of my ears burn and she sits down in front of me. 

She held out a green peppermint and chocolate ice cream to me. She had a cup slightly smaller and it had chocolate and something red in it. Most likely strawberries. "What did you want to talk about?" Her voice was fear in it. It was vague but, it you re played in your mind you could hear it. I took a deep breath. "Why did you have your panic attack? Dick told me something about a blonde model." She stiffened and her  eyes stayed glued to her ice cream. 

She was silent and took a deep breath. "That was Adrien. He rap-hurt me a little while back. A few things happened in Paris while, we were separated. The couple that adopted me always abused me and they would always say hurtful things like 'you are a fucked up girl that came out wrong' or 'we never should have adopted a mistake like you'. Then, Lila came when I was 14, and she started spreading lies about me and now my class hates me. They call me names like slut, an attention seeking bitch, or a waste of space and they would say that I should kill myself and end everybody's torture of having me around. They also physically bully me. They beat me, stab me and shove me around. They have the stronger kids hold me back and they beat me and then they let me go when I can't fight back and continue beating me." Her hands were shaking and her voice was cracking at several points. 

"Um, I had Chloe, Nino, Luka, Juleka and Kagami to help me a bit but, there was only so much they could do against the whole class. I was able to start a company for myself as an anonymous person. That way I could afford myself a place to stay after my adoptive parents disowned me. I've been close to death a few times and I tried to kill myself at a few times as well." She was quiet after that and I was processing all of it. So, she was abused, raped, bullied, and just basically torn down. She was broken. So, now I just have to find enough bleach and space to hide the bodies and blood. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when, I heard a sniffle and I reached across the table and hooked my index finger and thumb on her chin and lift her face up. She had tears streaming down her face. I move my hand and wipe the tears off her cheeks. "Jamilati, it's okay. Nothing they said is true. Never has and it never will be. I'm think I'm gonna have to get father to arrange for you stay at the Manor." Her eyes widened and she shook her head profusely. 

"Nonono. It's okay. I can deal with them. You don't have to do anything. I don't want to be a burden for you guys." I shook my head and grab her hand and place a soft kiss in her knuckles. You could never be a burden besides my brothers wanted to meet you again. They quite like you." She takes a deep breath and looks like she is contemplating it. "Fine. But, 2 conditions." "Okay. What are the conditions?" "You can't kill my adoptive parents and classmates." I sigh. I'll have to hire somebody then. "Second, you can't hire a single person to hire them. Or have animals attack them." I glare at her and she sticks her tongue out. 

I shake my head at her childish antics and place $20 on the table. I stand up and hold my hand out for her. She takes my hand and we walk out and to my car and I drive us to the Manor. 

 A/N: I hope y'all like it! Please comment if I do anything you don't like. I am always open to ideas if you want me to put anything! Thanks!

~ Danielle or 'Dani'