𝐭𝐰𝐨. rescue and recall

❛ ── chapter two
RESCUE AND RECALL.

 ❜

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐄, their perfectly sculpted faces glowing with the sand like color, the cold breeze causing hair to cover her face ever so slightly. Hand-in-hand the couple walked down streets of their neighborhood enjoying the peaceful feeling, or at least tried to, it certainly was hard to ignore all the whispers they were getting left, right, center.

'Look at them'

'They make such a good couple'

'I follow that girl on Stargram'

The last one had surprised Aera, yes she did blow up overnight on the app now accumulating over 100k followers but she still wasn't used to people recognising and complementing her since you couldn't do that when you've been trapped inside a hospital for a decade.

She looked up to see how Suho was dealing with it and his features showed no sign of irritation like he had been used to this all his life, in this case he probably had. She snapped out of her thoughts when she spotted a café, it was filled with people sipping on drinks and chatting away. It was pass lunch hour but the place was still packed with people, there weren't any students in uniforms since it was a Sunday but most of the customers looked around their age.

" Let's go there, " Aera announced and pointed towards the direction of the café. They pushed open the doors of the shop earning the sound of bells ringing and workers greeting the two, the duo stood looked over the menu that was written on a blackboard in chalk above the cashier deciding what to order. " I'll have an iced caramel double-shot latte, " the girl told the male cashier who was clearly eyeing Aera but being the oblivious woman she was didn't notice it.

" Go ahead and look for a seat first, I'll pay for it. " Suho said with a little anger laced in his voice, although Aera hadn't noticed the staring male, he certainly had and didn't like it. The younger girl nodded before turning around and looking for an empty table, Suho watched as she walked outside and took a seat on one of the vacant outdoor tables, he internally sighed in relief that she chose to sit outside since it was hard to see from the inside.

Aera looked around her surroundings from where she sat, the sun was gracing it's presence more prominently on the left side of her face and made her dark hair look lighter. She quickly whipped out her phone and opened the camera app to take a few selfies, it was golden hour and everybody and their mom knew that it was the best time to take pictures since the lighting was always perfect and usually only lasted around 20-30 minutes everyday.