𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. done for

❛ ── chapter eleven
DONE FOR.

 ❜

          𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐑, the football field had been occupied this early morning by three specific people who looked like they were going to do anything other than playing football. Aera dressed in a basic white office shirt tucked into a grey skirt, a Gucci ribbon tied around her neck all under a black cardigan, black knee high socks and a pair of Mary Jane Doc Martens. According to Suho, Jugyeong had asked them to meet her before school starts, she didn't know why but all her questions were answered sooner or later.

Lo and behold it was related to keeping Jugyeong's actual face a secret, Aera didn't know why she was so persistent in making sure they wouldn't reveal it since they weren't going to anyways but from the look on Suho's face she knew he was going to try to get the most out of it. Even though Aera had a sweet, bubbly and lovable personality, she'd also be able to bury you six feet under the ground once you crossed her and currently she was insulted and annoyed out of her wits. They said opposites attract but the couple weren't really that different at all, Suho's  cold demeanor had too changed into an angry one.

Jugyeong's hands instantly flew to her mouth clearly having processed what she had just said to them, it had quickly went from a zero to hundred really quick. Jugyeong had been desperately begging Suho which originally he was about to let her off without anything in return but her rambling mouth had let a comment slip which made everything go South.

' I mean can't you just keep it a secret, I'm pretty sure even Aera looks the same without makeup. ' Suho recalled, this was in fact false and Jugyeng knew it too since the time she noticed her makeup had barely been touched but she was desperate and she spoke before she rendered what they meant.

" You'll do anything? " He asked and she pain painstakingly nodded not wanting to know the consequences of refusing. " Great, from now on you'll do whatever Aera tells you to do then. " This caused Jugyeong's eyes to widen, it wasn't because she didn't like Aera but it was because they didn't get on the right foot. Whenever Aera did something nice for her she would mess it up in return, reluctantly she agreed.

Aera didn't want to take advantage of the fact that she had someone to do whatever she asked but it did come in handy a few times that day, she didn't make her do anything drastic and instead small little errands like getting her a drink and help deliver some paperwork to the teacher's office.