𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱. friends and field trips

❛ ── chapter twenty-six
FRIENDS AND FIELD TRIPS.

 ❜

          𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓, urging him to hurry up towards the meeting point. It was their class's first fieldtrip── and her first fieldtrip in general, and the girl was not going to miss a second of it.

          She had even emptied out her phone storage for this moment, ready to capture all the precious moments.

          " You know the bus won't leave without us right? " Suho let out a breathy laugh as he willingly allowed himself to be dragged by his girlfriend, he found it amusing, her small build tugging him behind her. " Plus, we aren't even that late. "

          " Tell that to me when we're not almost half an hour late. " Aera hastily muttered as she spotted the group of her classmates ahead.

          Suho sarcastically groans and whines like a little kid, clearly alluding to him not wanting to be there. Aera softly nudges him with her elbow and the boy clenches his stomach dramatically, halting in their path.

          " Oh! Aera! Suho! You're here! " Soo-Ah shouts from a small group, raising her hand in the air waving towards them.

          " Soo-Ah! " The girl replies and tugs her luggage towards them in excitement, leaving a still acting Suho behind and without his girlfriend. She joined the group── consisting of Soo-Ah, Tae-Hoon, Soo-Jin, Seo-Jun, and Jugyeong── and greeted each one of them.

          " We thought you guys weren't going to show up, but I'm so glad you guys are here! " Soo-Ah admitted as Suho catches up to the group, Aera rolls her eyes playfully.

          " This boy kept whining all the way here, we almost missed the bus. " She pointed over her shoulder before linking her arm with Soo-Jin's. The both of them met eye contact before giggling.

          " Correction, we didn't almost miss the bus, we aren't even the last people here. She's just afraid she'll miss her first fieldtrip. " Suho announces from behind her and wraps his hands over her shoulder, his head resting on top of hers.

          Tae-Hoon gasps, " oh my── It's your first fieldtrip? " His reaction causes his girlfriend to smack him, as Aera solemnly nods. " Well then, this should be the best first fieldtrip of your life! " The group nods and her heart swells from their compassion.